Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,303 members, 7,974,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:17 PM

Aba! A Trip To My Cradle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba! A Trip To My Cradle (384 Views)

Is This Part Of Aba A Pure Art? / Is Made Aba A New Goldmine? / Aba: A Commercial City Of Sorrow, Forgotten, Abandoned By Her Own Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba! A Trip To My Cradle by MyX1: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
ABA! A TRIP TO MY CRADLE.

My visit to Abia State yesterday was a quasi homecoming for me. There is so much for me and Aba that brings back nostalgia. Aba is my cradle. I owe the foundations of my worldview to that city of hardworking women and men.

I was privileged to join my husband, Sen. Hope Uzodimma to the event marking the unveiling of the proposed Ishmael Ikpeazu Memorial Library and a compilation of writings by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu in Aba, Abia State.

Aba represents much more than is presented out there. Like every Nigerian City, it is thriving in spite of the many teething challenges we are facing globally today.

Aba is an Entrepreneurs nest. Our foremost artisans hub where the unique "Aba-made" brand continues to tell the story of a creative people freely expressing themselves in commerce and industry.

This is the Aba that a thousand negative tales cannot overwrite.

Barr. (Mrs) Chioma Uzodimma
First Lady, Imo State

Re: Aba! A Trip To My Cradle by Funminded: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Aba! A Trip To My Cradle by leofab(f): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
ABA village
Re: Aba! A Trip To My Cradle by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
See Imo...See Abia.

Done talking.
Re: Aba! A Trip To My Cradle by RuddyFusion(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
So na our wife dey talk.....I wanted to say something but na our wife you be so make I hold my peace....

Greetings to our inlaw
Re: Aba! A Trip To My Cradle by hisgrace090: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
With good leadership entire abia state will do well, but for now forget it.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: A Big Hammer On Ffks Coffin / Nigerian Army Classifies Innoson Group As National Strategic Establishment / Suv Rains Will Not Wash Away Akeredolu's Sins - Prp Tells Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.