Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,901 members, 7,980,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:45 AM

Video: Pool Boy Says Jerry Falwell Jr. Watched Him Have S3x With His Wife Becki - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Pool Boy Says Jerry Falwell Jr. Watched Him Have S3x With His Wife Becki (1075 Views)

'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash / Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister / Boy Says He's Not Afraid Of Police Officers, But Afraid Of Soldiers & Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Pool Boy Says Jerry Falwell Jr. Watched Him Have S3x With His Wife Becki by blog4all(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Video: Pool boy says Jerry Falwell Jr. watched him have s3x with his wife Becki Falwell
Jerry Falwell Jr. WATCHED while I had s3x with his wife Becki several times a year for SIX years starting when I was 20, claims pool boy – as he denies extorting the couple over affair

The pool boy who Jerry Falwell Jr. claims had an affair with his wife and tried to extort their family has lashed out, claiming Jerry not only knew about his affair but liked to watch the pair having s3x.

Giancarlo Granda, 29, spoke out on Monday in an interview with Reuters where he contradicted Falwell Jr’s claims that he was trying to extort the pair, and gave more details about his alleged s3xual relationship with them.
He said he was 20 when he met the pair in Miami and that starting in March 2012, he had s3x with Falwell’s wife Becki several times a year in hotel rooms, sometimes while Falwell Jr. watched, until 2018.

‘Becki and I developed an intimate relationship and Jerry enjoyed watching from the corner of the room,’ Giancarlo said.

During that time, the trio went into business together with an LGBTQ-friendly hostel in Miami that Giancarlo runs.

He said that he was used as a ‘target’ for the couple’s ‘s3xual escapades’ and that he was not trying to extort the pair, even though he threatened to go ‘the kamikaze route’ if they didn’t give him what he wanted.

He sat down with Reuters earlier this month. They went to Falwell Jr. with Giancarlo’s claims, which is what prompted his statement on Sunday night.

Now 29, Granda described the liaisons as frequent – ‘multiple times per year’ – and said the encounters took place at hotels in Miami and New York, and at the Falwells´ home in Virginia.

On Sunday night, Falwell Jr. – a prominent Trump endorser and one of the most influential right-wing Christians in America – told The Washington Examiner that he and his family were being extorted.

He said Becki had an affair with Giancarlo that he had ‘no involvement in’, and that he’d chosen to forgive his wife.

Giancarlo claims the opposite.

He showed Reuters texts from Becki where she said she was ‘missing him like crazy’ and also gave an audio recording of her complaining about hearing about the other women Giancarlo had been intimate with. Falwell Jr. was also on the call and told him that he was going to make his wife ‘jealous’.

‘He´s like telling me every time he hooks up with people. Like I don´t have feelings or something,’ Becki said.

Jerry then chimed in: ‘You’re going to make her jealous.’ Giancarlo replied: ‘I’m not trying to do that.’

He insists he was trying to negotiate a buyout from the hostel business and that he was not extorting the pair.

In one text to them, he said: ‘Since you´re okay with ruining my life, I am going to take the kamikaze route.

‘It really is a shame because I wanted to reach a peaceful resolution and just move on with our lives but if conflict is what you want, then so be it.’

In his statement on Sunday night, Falwell Jr. said, in part: ‘Becki had an inappropriate personal relationship with this person, something in which I was not involved…it was nonetheless very upsetting to learn about.’

His friendship with the Falwells eventually soured, he said, in part because he wanted to dissolve his ties with the couple and fell into a business dispute with them.

Giancarlo first emerged as a figure in the Falwells´ circle two years ago, when BuzzFeed News reported that the couple had befriended Granda and gone into business with him, buying a Miami Beach youth hostel in 2013.

At the time of the BuzzFeed article, a representative of the Falwell family said Granda was ‘offered a share’ in Alton Hostel LLC because he lived in Miami and would act as a manager of the youth hostel. Corporate records show that he currently has a stake in that venture.

After Reuters presented its initial reporting early last week to the Falwells, a lawyer for Jerry Falwell, Michael Bowe, said the evangelical leader ‘categorically denies everything you indicated you intend to publish about him.’

On Sunday night, however, as Reuters was preparing to publish this article, Jerry Falwell issued a statement to the Washington Examiner in which he said that his wife had had an affair with Giancarlo and that Giancarlo had been trying to extort money from the couple over the matter. Giancarlo denies any such intent, saying he was seeking to negotiate a buyout from a business arrangement he says he had with the couple.

Flirty 2018 phone call between Jerry, Becki and the pool boy
A 2018 phone call where Jerry Falwell Jr. tells the pool boy his wife had been having an affair with not to make her jealous with stories of dating other women has emerged, hours after Falwell Jr. claimed he had no knowledge of their romance and after the pool boy contradicted him, claiming he sometimes watched them having s3x.

Read More and see Video @ https://www.busitechnews.com/video-pool-boy-says-jerry-falwell-jr-watched-him-have-s3x-with-his-wife-becki-falwell/

Re: Video: Pool Boy Says Jerry Falwell Jr. Watched Him Have S3x With His Wife Becki by enirock(m): 12:53am On Aug 25, 2020
How messed up can you get to watch another man have carnal knowledge of your wife Las las them go give am one big name wey we nor fit pronouce say the man dey sick. May God heal and restore our values.
Re: Video: Pool Boy Says Jerry Falwell Jr. Watched Him Have S3x With His Wife Becki by greatbuc(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Minaj et trois is common in Nigeria too.
Re: Video: Pool Boy Says Jerry Falwell Jr. Watched Him Have S3x With His Wife Becki by Seniorwriter(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2020
greatbuc:
Minaj et trois is common in Nigeria too.

Really? Kindly mention or post more as claimed by you

Cheers
Re: Video: Pool Boy Says Jerry Falwell Jr. Watched Him Have S3x With His Wife Becki by greatbuc(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Really? Kindly mention or post more as claimed by you

Cheers

So you would have posted peoples pics and names on naira land to back such claims.. Come oonn mehn
Re: Video: Pool Boy Says Jerry Falwell Jr. Watched Him Have S3x With His Wife Becki by Seniorwriter(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2020
greatbuc:

So you would have posted peoples pics and names on naira land to back such claims.. Come oonn mehn

Well.....#NoLimits

(1) (Reply)

Uyo: Robbery Everywhere …we Want SARS Back / Troops Dislodge Unknown Gunmen, Recover Guns, Charms & Coffin - Photos / Rice With A Peculiar Smell In Abeokuta, Poisonous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.