Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

Arewa Stop! Notice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Stop! Notice (1558 Views)

We Won’t Allow South-west Impose President On Nigeria Like 2015; Arewa Youths / 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) / NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Stop! Notice by Arrewa: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
So you have all this analysis at your fingertips and yet you're killing the middle beltern? A terrorist will always be a terrorist. God should just delete you people from his creation that there may be peace amongst his beautiful creatures.
lol....

Call me terrorist from now till tomorrow... I don't care cos I know who I am.

Insults me doesn't move me... It only shows that am hitting you very hard!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Stop! Notice by Arrewa: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2020
Marine54:
I am from south south , am not ibo. Orker's action was to correct that mistake !
which mistake?? When millions of Biafrans have been killed?
Re: Arewa Stop! Notice by Nadaken: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
So you have all this analysis at your fingertips and yet you're killing the middle beltern? A terrorist will always be a terrorist. God should just delete you people from his creation that there may be peace amongst his beautiful creatures.
my bro, notice how the article talked about indigenous independence of the north.

But this Islamic terrorist turned it to Muslim christian issue

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Stop! Notice by Arrewa: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2020
Nadaken:
OBI, Nassarawa Eggon, Doma, Kokona, Akwanga, Karu are Christian dominated areas in nassarawa state of just 13 lga.

That is a significant 35% of Christian's native in that state.

It is exactly why election here are one sided but almost splited just like kaduna
keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Arewa Stop! Notice by Arrewa: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2020
Nadaken:
my bro, notice how the article talked about indigenous independence of the north.

But this Islamic terrorist turned it to Muslim christian issue
it's all about religion.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Stop! Notice by proeast(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2020
Arrewa:
Op you don't have to drag the middle belt into your madness.

What is middle belt?? Middle is a Muslim majority region that has nothing to with ipob jews!

Nasarawa is 90% Muslim state.

Niger is 80% Muslim state.

Kwara is 70% Muslim state

Kogi is 65% Muslim state

Jos is 50_50

Benue is the only full Christian state in the middle belt.

Why do you keep dragging the north central into your imaginary Biafra??

Una no dey shame?? From dragging south south to middle belt.

Even Benue that is a majority Christian state in the north central will never join Biafra.

Talkless of Nasarawa, Niger, kogi, kwara and Jos

Make una dey use una head!

Lol, IPOB and Biafra is really giving this one nightmares.
Continue decieving yourself, only the NW and parts of NE still believes in your Nigeria. Majority of middle belt are obviously frustrated with your Nigeria and are now looking for possible avenues to align with the South.

North is no longer as imposing as it used be because the middle belt has broken out of it. Their leaders are already looking at how they can successfully team up with the South.

There is serious realignment going on underground but you don't want to accept the reality, instead you turn around and blame IPOB, even when it is the MB that is making the move.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Stop! Notice by Marine54(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2020
Arrewa:
The ones your Fulani's terrorist brothers are killing in thier land nko...
Re: Arewa Stop! Notice by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2020
Arrewa:
lol....

Call me terrorist from now till tomorrow... I don't care cos I know who I am.

Insults me doesn't move me...[s] It only shows that am hitting you very hard[/s]!
grin grin See harder heater. grin What can darkness do to light? You can only try in propagandas and distractions, no matter how long but your failure is guaranteed. You avoided the main topic and tried to divert attention.
Re: Arewa Stop! Notice by Arrewa: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2020
proeast:

Lol, IPOB and Biafra is really giving this one nightmares.
Continue decieving yourself, only the NW and parts of NE still believes in your Nigeria. Majority of middle belt are obviously frustrated with your Nigeria and are now looking for possible avenues to align with the South.

North is no longer as imposing as it used be because the middle belt has broken out of it. Their leaders are already looking at how they can successfully team up with the South.

There is serious realignment going on underground but you don't want to accept the reality, instead you turn around and blame IPOB, even when it is the MB that is making the move.
you are free to continue deceiving yourself man
Re: Arewa Stop! Notice by Marine54(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2020
Arrewa:
The Ibo'll easily forgive them , unlike the Fulani's that can never forgive and forget !
Re: Arewa Stop! Notice by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2020
Arrewa:
stop deceiving yourself man!

Abuja church having their church in Nasarawa has nothing to do with the population of Muslims in the state.

The only Christian state in the north central is Benue.

If you want call them middle rope in order to divide the north... Una just dey decieve each other.

See jittery and panicking cheesy cheesy grin There's no Middle Belt but there's Niger Delta abi? Where are those fools who refers to themselves as Niger delta because a man from Arewa called them so? They should come and see Arewa people refusing to be divided after dividing them grin you can see them being proud of their Arewa nation, this terrorist here even choose Arewa as his Monika but once you mention BIAFRA it becomes a taboo. The evil you have committed is so much and consequences are enormous, Sanusi tried to cussion you and you dethroned him. You people will so suffer and subsequently perish up to your 100 generations.
Re: Arewa Stop! Notice by Vado(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Arrewa:
is there any word called "middle belt"??

What we are discussing here is about religious demography of the region not the name given to them.

I've never been the type to call people middlebelters. We all need to first start addressing ourselves properly. Anything other than this attached pic is a fraud.

Re: Arewa Stop! Notice by Smoke55: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Arrewa:
if you want call them middle rope.

They know who they are...

They rather join Arewa or form their own country.

North Central is a no go area for Biafra jew extremist.
stop Crying Oga,the Op Never Mentioned Biafra And Ipob,he Said South And Middle Belt,so Why Involving Biafra Nah? We Have Niger Deltans And Oduduwas In The South Also,he Recorganised MB as a saperate entity so stop making fool of your self! when arewa leaves,we will have republic of middle belt,oduduwa,and niger delta ok! the op is only saying that MB are not going with blood thirst core north fulanis,stop attaching your usless selves with the MB.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Stop! Notice by BabaRamota1980: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Arrewa:
Op you don't have to drag the middle belt into your madness.

What is middle belt?? Middle is a Muslim majority region that has nothing to with ipob jews!

Nasarawa is 90% Muslim state.

Niger is 80% Muslim state.

Kwara is 70% Muslim state

Kogi is 65% Muslim state

Jos is 50_50

Benue is the only full Christian state in the middle belt.

Why do you keep dragging the north central into your imaginary Biafra??

Una no dey shame?? From dragging south south to middle belt.

Even Benue that is a majority Christian state in the north central will never join Biafra.

Talkless of Nasarawa, Niger, kogi, kwara and Jos

Make una dey use una head!

The zones have nothing to do with religion.
Re: Arewa Stop! Notice by DMerciful(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nothing scares Arewa people than the thought of Nigeria breakup. Funny enough they are doing all they can to make this happen by way of terrorism, opposing restructuring, practicing sharia law and pushing incompetent leaders to the national stage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why There's No Enough Voice From North On #endsars / Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan / BREAKING: 1 Killed As Suspected Suicide Bomber Dies Near A Primary School In Ebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.