Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,364 members, 7,920,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:08 AM

What Is It Trying To Do In This Chess Game?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is It Trying To Do In This Chess Game?? (272 Views)

Evolution Of The Yoruba Chess Game - #chessinyoruba / Can Someone Please Explain This Chess Rules To Me / Magnus Carlsen Vs Femi Balogun - Chess Cup Match 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It Trying To Do In This Chess Game?? by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 25, 2020
I'm the white player and I've no idea the type of defense black is using.

I opened white pawn e4 and the computer replied with e6. Then I played d4 trying to gain the center and the computer played b6.

Remember I put it at the the hardest level (impossible). So it's not a mistake on it's part

Re: What Is It Trying To Do In This Chess Game?? by Twelfthman: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2020
Knight to F3 with be the next best move for white
Re: What Is It Trying To Do In This Chess Game?? by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2020
Twelfthman:
Knight to F3 with be the next best move for white
but why though? What's the advantage of playing knight there?
Re: What Is It Trying To Do In This Chess Game?? by iyke2ken(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
but why though? What's the advantage of playing knight there?

The knoght to F3 becuase the next move by black is to check the King with the bishop.

(1) (Reply)

The Making Of Kai Havertz; Chelsea Transfer Target. / Arsenal Transfer Update / Everton Sign Brazilian Midfielder ‘allan For £21m From Napoli On Three-year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.