Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,951 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS (4025 Views)

Most Foolish President: How Buhari Set Tinibu Up For Disgrace / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria / This Proves How Gullible Nigerians Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Dedetwo(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
BehindBiafra:

This matter pass ok o. This group is filled with illiterates

You did not disappoint. Most dimwits in Nigeria are known for wrong application of English words in the construct of their silly thoughts. It is wonder that an illiterate can grand an instantaneous interview.

1 Like

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by bigeliot(m): 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
How did u know he died? Our youths are so confused. Try and remove jealousy, envy and greed. Pls tell me y u think Ipob are stupid? Some1 said he doesn't want to marry again, no guns, no bullet. Just peaceful, u decided to go and kill him and all u could say is that he is foolish? Later u complain that naija is a failed state. Just wait small, very soon, u will be begging to join them.
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Dedetwo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
BehindBiafra:

My race is Igbo if u dont know. Because am Igbo I should support stupidity.
Somebody is dying you're making interview till they gave up the ghost. Ans then if I dont support I am afonja. Wakeup

Only a dumbass fool will have the bolded stream of thought. These kids are participating in the democracy yet foolish ones in the shithole think otherwise. They have the constitutional right to "shout dead to Nigeria" as long as they do not harm anybody. So far the IPOB had stuck to the scripted protocol allowed by difunctional democracy in the shithole called Nigeria. Anyway the leadership and some of the led within Nigeria are damn fools
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Bigflamie(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
BehindBiafra:
IPOB interviewed wounded member till he dies instead of going to the hospital VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB59Virkxk0

Stop spreading lies. The ipob member interviewed wasn't the same person lying dead.

Fake ass thread

1 Like

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by sageb: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nothing Igbos no go do for potopoto land.
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

You did not disappoint. Most dimwits in Nigeria are known for wrong application of English words in the construct of their silly thoughts. It is wonder that an illiterate can grand an instantaneous interview.
You're just like the interviewer. Your house is on fire you're chasing a rat
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Mraphel: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Admissionclass:

afonja fool who are you decieving? yes they are igbos who don't support biafra but they do not come online to insult their people like you are doing .your turn is coming just chill let me tell you something you can never get freedom without spilling blood afonja you are wise abi? you must surely spill blood of your people before you can be free from this contraption called Nigeria no amounr of wisdom on earth can change that to have a youruba nation you must first spill Yoruba blood first.
Myn44 Seun

IPob supporter threatening Yoruba without reason
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by VerifiedStalin: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
BehindBiafra:

My race is Igbo if u dont know. Because am Igbo I should support stupidity. Somebody is dying you're making interview till they gave up the ghost. Ans then if I dont support I am afonja. Wakeup

You slandered/insulted a peaceful Igbo separatist movement, and had the gumption to claim that you're Igbo

Bro, you're an impostor. If you're Igbo, then I'm Queen Elizabeth.

But if you're truly Igbo, then you're an extremely stupid one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Lordvactus(m): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Admissionclass:
what this people are facing will befall you and your race soon ,and yours shall be x2 what goes around comes around even better good job keep it up behind biafra as always..
Are u a Christian or Muslim? That's why I hate Igbo people advising me the likes of Ambassador Kate Igbodikee and Eva whatever her name is these are ur children u work in the Foreign Affairs but can't shout about the death of your people? SHAME na to go person mama house dey find me cause I dey my own dey smoke just like ur children are fighting for thiings that are worthless now see Chukwuebuka is dead
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Lordvactus(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

You slandered/insulted a peaceful Igbo separatist movement, and had the gumption to claim that you're Igbo

Bro, you're an impostor. If you're Igbo, then I'm Queen Elizabeth.

But if you're truly Igbo, then you're an extremely stupid one.
If you like be King Jezebel that one concern u but let me ask your how many of u have Kanu fed and u keep up with his lies? Yes I knoow u guys migrated from Israel but Israelites are not as cowardly and foolish as the IPOB are the spirit of God have left you guys cause you forgot the word of Jesus. "Give what belongs to God to God and to Ceaser to Caeser" Now instead of going to Aso Rock top protest of how money is being taken we don't see light, good roads and water u are here fighhting an unjust cause? Biafrans go to the mountain like the days off Moses pray and fast if God did not give u a befitting answer and what to do call me bastard man made from bastard dust. I rest my case her. Good day my fellow Nigerians please patronize us and we'll give to you top notch service details in picture below.

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Emmypure: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
I am Igbo but I will say that those ipob miscreants are fool, how will you be fighting for ipob when the acclaimed leader is on the run, why won't he come and lead the , his self using illiterate as pawns , it's painful to see mumu boys fight for ipob even if it is achieved they will not be recognized for strategic posts, ask ur self if you have seen an educated man fighting for ipob?
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by JAMO84: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
The same way Ojukwu was chasing clout instead of ending the war when his people began to die of hunger.
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by VerifiedStalin: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Emmypure:
I am Igbo but I will say that those ipob miscreants are fool, how will you be fighting for ipob when the acclaimed leader is on the run, why won't he come and lead the , his self using illiterate as pawns , it's painful to see mumu boys fight for ipob even if it is achieved they will not be recognized for strategic posts, ask ur self if you have seen an educated man fighting for ipob?

Another Northerner masquerading as Igbo.

I dunno what you and your irk are hoping to achieve with all this buffoonery, but remember, only a fool thinks himself to be wise.

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Common shift one side. A mask and surgery are two different things. Confused lots
Can you observe anything in the picture below and the fowl play that orchestrated therein? Believe me if you watch Geo wild life you will see some animals that are smarter and more sensible than all of you in the zoo.

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Emmypure: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Another Northerner masquerading as Igbo.

I dunno what you and your irk are hoping to achieve with all this buffoonery, but remember, only a fool thinks himself to be wise.

I swear you no get work, keep digging
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
BehindBiafra:
IPOB interviewed wounded member till he dies instead of going to the hospital VIDEO

Fulani nomadic bastard you think everyone has cow brain as you? Is very obvious to anybody who has human brain that the person in video and the person lying dead are two different people, unless to your fellow animals from the zoo. Nama
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Chief the guys are fighting for what they believe. Fight for yours.

After all something must kill a man.
A failure they said is a man who never dare

There is a wealthy difference between news makers and a coward.

Where I cut cap for the guys is the gut to withstand a fully armed uniform men with a bare hand keeping in mind they could loose their life on the process. Because average being like you and i will run away from the scene

I'm sure you can't, even for a fee

They are fighting for nothing and dying for nothing.If what they are fighting for is worth dying for why did Kanu run away and still remain in self exil?
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Muna4real(f): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
BehindBiafra:

I'm not understanding. How can someone be this useless? You post a different video and a different picture and force them into one story just to paint a group bad? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Even the ones giving you likes are as blind as you are. Tufiaaakwa!
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by NGpatriot: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Propaganda comes first before life saving..

Useless clowns and terrorists..

grin grin grin
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 26, 2020
NGpatriot:
Propaganda comes first before life saving..

Useless clowns and terrorists..

grin grin grin

Hahahahh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses / Lagos East Senatorial Election: Obaseki, Wike, Makinde To Campaign For Gbadamosi / Ogun State Vs Anambra State: Which Has The Richest Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.