Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,344 members, 7,943,857 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari (39292 Views)

Zamfara Gov, Presents Gold Bars To Buhari (pic) / Bandits Attack Bello Matawalle's Convoy In Zamfara / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2020
codedguy1:
Hmm

They will now officially commercially mine it PRIVATELY for themselves.

Gold and oil, which is more precious?

Gold is more precious but crude oil is in greater abundance than gold.

So crude oil makes much more money
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by ModestGal(f): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2020
Astrologyfact:
Please who can do Logo here ooooo, i have a contract.
Please chat me directly through my signature
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2020
seunmsg:
I am happy serious effort is now going into gold mining after years of talk and no action. The diversification effort of the government is finally yielding result. I hope this translate to huge foreign exchange earnings for the country.

Domt pretend as if u dont know thsy the gold won't be sold ans shared among all Nigerian states
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by AerialMapper: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2020
Hmmm...

Pray, tell me the difference between solid minerals and liquid minerals?

Tell me why one will get you killed or arrested if you mine or process it without permission while the other will earn you government patronage and even a buy-back scheme

One will earn you the name illegal bunkerer or illegal refining while the other will earn you the term artisanal miner
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2020
Yet it's not a national investment oo
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by seunmsg(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Domt pretend as if u dont know thsy the gold won't be sold ans shared among all Nigerian states

The gold willbe sold and the proceeds paid into the feeration account to be shared by all tiers of government.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Carmall(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2020
Astrologyfact:

Contact me on 0 7 0 18709089
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by ashybabs(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2020
Astrologyfact:
what are the specifications please call me 09075986514

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Astrologyfact: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2020
emmy512:

Hello, how can i be of service
Come online on WhatsApp
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by rafcrown(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2020
Some of them don't do nice ones.Shine your eyes very well
Astrologyfact:
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by ModestGal(f): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2020
Akamariner:

Contact modestgal she is perfect in the art, and the best I can recommend
Thanks so much for the recommendation, I'm highly grateful. Please, kindly chat me up through my signature, I have something to tell you Sir
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Femeto: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2020
All na scam.Na them they chop the money.
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by rafcrown(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2020
Another source of embezzlement .
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by ModestGal(f): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2020
rafcrown:
Some of them don't do nice ones.Shine your eyes very well
I do nice works, please check my fb page for samples, I do it exactly the way you want it
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by hardizzle: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2020
This is why they kill themselves in Zamfara

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Danniedpastor(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2020
Akamariner:

Contact modestgal she is perfect in the art, and the best I can recommend

Aha a
Y not recommend me na?
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by fjjc(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2020
Put political differences aside, to work for the good of the common man.
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Aha a
Y not recommend me na?

Actually, I recommended who I do recommend base on previous experience, I can't recommend you cause I have not had any previous dealing with you
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Ykc2(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2020
seunmsg:
I am happy serious effort is now going into gold mining after years of talk and no action. The diversification effort of the government is finally yielding result. I hope this translate to huge foreign exchange earnings for the country.
because of 100k dollar worth gold? if oil and gas no dey oga you go chop sand dey dis dey deceive your self
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Badonasty(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Shey it’s for buhari personally or for Nigeria
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2020
Brandstudio01:

Good it is now public.
Because I personally have been hearing Nigeria as a Gold Producing Country for a decades now with nothing to account for it. As if it's not among the many Nigerian Resources like the Oil and gas.

Be deceiving your self... the law there is different from the south and east oooo.....

My brother served in sokoto as a Doctor... they retained him with a clause that he won’t get pension unless he marries one of their daughters....see this country is not one... we just made to believe so becos of the oil....the Igbos crying for their own country knows why they are crying oooooo

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by codedguy1(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Gold is more precious but crude oil is in greater abundance than gold.

So crude oil makes much more money

Gold that will always appreciate.

My uncle stayed up north in the early 80s and he said they have been mining this gold since that time. Although they peasant miners, imaging if this had been done commercially since that time.

Having greedy, wicked, selfish, shortsighted policitians has always been our problem.

Nigeria is too blessed to be where it is today. Its a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Kobicove(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2020
How is that glass table able to support the weight of those gold bars?
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2020
Astrologyfact:

I see a lot of them are quoting you already, anyway not all are good in the art, I recommended modest.gal because she have helped me to handle a couple of project which I'm more than satisfied with. You can check her Facebook page for other customer review, you know when someone does his/her work extraordinarily, you need to encourage such person, which is the reason for my recommendation
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Danniedpastor(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2020
Akamariner:

Actually, I recommended who I do recommend base on previous experience, I can't recommend you cause I have not had any previous dealing with you

Ok bro, it's understandable.
But, a trial will convince you.
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Moneywirer: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2020
frankmoney:
Nigeria is truly a blessed country . We have gold , oil , tin , coal , Nigeria even has uranium and so many other natural resources plus a huge population to provide the needed workforce .

If not for bad leaders we are supposed to be in the league of USA or even richer than them

Does Nigeria have ViBRAINIUM grin
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Badonasty(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2020
codedguy1:
Hmm

They will now officially commercially mine it PRIVATELY for themselves.

Gold and oil, which is more precious?

Gold dey hot for market right now
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by wink2015(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2020
NORTH should go and face Agriculture.

They are wasting their time surviving on Niger delta crude oil money.
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Orpe7(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2020
Illegal mining of Gold has been in Zamfara for more than 10 years
I served there 09/10
Gumming precisely
Back then we would take a bike into the mining site to see these guys do their thing
But u can't tell them to sell directly to u expect say u wan lose ur head
U have to buy from one man instead
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Skodiswayze(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2020
[s]I am happy serious effort is now going into gold mining after years of talk and no action[/s]. The diversification effort of the government is finally yielding result. I hope this translate to huge foreign exchange earnings for the country.

DON'T LETS DECEIVE OURSELVES SEUN, MINING HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR DECADES WITHIN NIGERIA, BUT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DECIDED TO DO IT LOWKEY. OVER 18 NIGERIA STATES HAS ILLEGAL GOLD MINING ACTIVITIES GOING ON THERE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE STATE GOVERNORS. NO LET THEM BOBO YOU LIKE THEY DID TO YOUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS OK?

CHECK MY ATTACHMENT.

Asif They just found Gold on 2020, smh

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Seunelvis(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2020
dokyOloye:
These ppl just de jejely enjoy their resources themselves while looting Niger delta resources dry
Try and appreciate good thing bro, gold exploration started early this year, flagged off in Osun Kebbi and Zamfara. This govt is trying to diversify which is working, if not agricultural diversification hunger for kill us during corona lockdown. if all past govts did this we would be much better now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Trek In Abuja As Fuel Now Sells For ₦1000 Per Litre / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.