Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,052 members, 7,970,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Am Not A Stripper, Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tuoyo Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Not A Stripper, Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tuoyo Confesses (209 Views)

Tuoyo Omatsuli's 3.6 Billion Naira Trial To Resume In January / Court Adjourns Tuoyo Omatsuli’s Trial To February 11 / Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Stripper, Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tuoyo Confesses by Erons123: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2020
Ex big brother Naija housemate, Tuoyo comes out clean with a shocking revelation of how he has been living in lies for years The BBN season 4 housemate, rightly described as a stripper before coming into the house, revealed that it was a lie he had to put up with for a long time. Tuoyo took to his social media page to share this shocking revelation.

He noted that coming forth to speak about this was because of how much damage the lies have caused his mental health, as many advised him to go on with the lies.

According to him, the desperation to become a star by taking advantage of the opportunity made available to him via the big brother Naija show was the drive behind the lie.

He said it was a clout to pursue his dream of becoming a star because he thought it was a way to stay relevant However, the social personality now claims he was wrong, noting that it affected his brand and life because he has been trying to fit into a lifestyle that was never his in the first place.

Tuoyo also apologises to fans and the general public for lying, noting that nobody is above mistake. He also unveiled that he is working on a new him, urging viewers to watch out for a new version of him.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/08/25/i-am-not-a-stripper-ex-bbnaija-housemate-tuoyo-confesses/
[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Job Seeker Of N3m / Grandpa Who Raped A 12-year-old Girl Said She Hugged Him And He Lost His Sense / Staff Allegedly Pay N650k Bribe To Pass Promotion Exam In Ministry Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.