Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Wanted Neymar, Sadio Mane And Sergio Ramos At Manchester United - Van Ga - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Wanted Neymar, Sadio Mane And Sergio Ramos At Manchester United - Van Ga (300 Views)

Reactions As Beautiful Photos Of Sadio Mane And His Wife Aisha Tamba Emerge / Mane And Salah Reveal Their 'idols' / Photos Of Salah, Mane And Aubameyang With Their Golden Boots Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted Neymar, Sadio Mane And Sergio Ramos At Manchester United - Van Ga by OfficialDlh(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Former Manchester United coach Louis van Gaal has released a list of some key players he wanted to sign for the club during his time with them.

Van Gaal was in charge of Manchester United for two seasons after he replaced David Moyes in 2014.

The Dutchman won the FA Cup in 2015 and was later sacked by the club who then brought in former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/08/i-wanted-neymar-sadio-mane-and-sergio.html?fbclid=IwAR1F9DUGn0_ZwXelCmKwbgdgH5K5TCqsFAqSAOGJ21Q0k0JQZZmGZxy4LTA

(1) (Reply)

CRISTIANO RONALDO Scores A Brace Against Sweden In UEFA Nations Cup. (Video) / My New Striker Signing Must Be Ready To Compete With Kane - Mourinho / Messi Has Given Maximum Since Ending Transfer Saga, Says Barca Coach Koeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.