Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? (3189 Views)

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* / May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2011
Be honest with yourselves. Why? grin

you could be doing other things with your lives right now, but instead you are here.
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2011
*walks up the confessional* grin grin

Yes father, I sure am. Because this section is as we say in the states "LIVE".
The other sections are depressing. undecided
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by MrCork17: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2011
errrmmm, punnnny hunting, actually!! wink
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by MrCork17: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin <<<<<<< she on every thread, even on Mars, she is there!! cry
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
I love been around bizarre, crazy, and odd people.

I do not have to watch jerry springer, saturday night live (comedy) or whatever.

I just come on nland romance section, and have my dose of insanity.
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by r231(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
2buff:

Be honest with yourselves. Why? grin

you could be doing other things with your lives right now, but instead you are here.

oya tell me why are you here grin cheesy
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^ I asked first grin
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2011
rokiatu:

I do not have to watch jerry springer, saturday night live (comedy) or whatever.

AMEN! grin grin

Mr, Cork:

MzD@rkSkin <<<<<<< she on every thread, even on Mars, she is there!! cry

And you are on every drug known to man. angry
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by MrCork17: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2011
rokiatu:

watch jerry springer? Sweeery. you have a telivison? undecided
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2011
I guess it's safe to say we're all nerds then who sit by our computers day in day out because of NL.

See our lives grin
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2011
I am grown.
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by Orton10(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2011
I'm here to kill time, laugh and have fun.
Where else if not here?
Travel or Automobile Section maybe??
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by r231(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2011
2buff:

^^ I asked first grin

cus i am looking for romance cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
r231:

cus i am looking for romance cheesy grin cheesy grin

YOU. looking for romance? *loooong hiss*  angry angry

2buff:

I guess it's safe to say we're all nerds then who sit by our computers day in day out because of NL.

See our lives  grin

I'm not on NL all day, I log on most days but I'm not on all day.  angry
I'm special.  tongue angry
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by 190: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2011
Dancing to some serious Giggs admist 20/20

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIUL10qOeR8[/flash]

Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by Yemmyc(f): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
[b][/b]>>>NXT ADDICT PLZ>>>!!!
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ 190 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by MrCork17: 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin,  sweery i tink I love. Can I nyansh u as a friend?  plis? wink
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzD@rkSkin,   sweery i tink I love. Can I nyansh u as a friend?  plis? wink

Is that what I am to you a fck buddy?
Friendship punny?  angry angry  undecided cry

well over my dead body! angry
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by 190: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2011
Now playing my 2nd name BIG MEECH admist some JD

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2MVzP4MaJ0[/flash]

I think I'm Big Meech (uh) Larry Hoover,
Whippin work, Hallelujah
One nation, under God, real niggaz getting money from the fu[i]c[/i]king start
I think I'm Big Meech, (woo) Larry Hoover, (woo)
Gettin work, Hallelujah

My Rolls Royce triple black
I'm iche hoe,
Ballin' in the club, bottles like I'm meechy hoe
Ros&eacute;, that's my nickname
Cocaine running in my big vains
Self made, you just affiliated
I built it ground up, you bought it renovated
Talking plenty capers nothings been authenticated
Funny you claiming the same naughty woman that I'm penetrating
Hold the bottles up, where my comrades? (comrades)
Where the bleeping felons, where my dawgs at? (uh)
I got that archie bunker and it's so white I
Just might charge you double

I think I'm Big Meech, (uh) Larry Hoover,
Whippin work, Hallelujah
One nation, under God, real niggaz getting money from the f[i]uck[/i]ing start
I think I'm Big Meech, (woo) Larry Hoover, (woo)
Getting work, Hallelujah
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by MrCork17: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Is that what I am to you a fck buddy?
Friendship punny?  angry angry  undecided cry

well over my dead body!  angry

baby, dont be like that, U only helpin a Brother in need! wink
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by MrCork17: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin. baby, ok what if i take u to a nice resturant in London called: McDOnalds.

Will I get punnnny? wink
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by r231(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

YOU. looking for romance? *loooong hiss*  angry angry

the last time i checked, its a free country where people can joke when they feel like it

you don't have to hiss darling i have got all the romance i want at home cheesy grin
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by 190: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
r231:

the last time i checked, its a free country where people can joke when they feel like it

you don't have to hiss darling i have got all the romance i want at home cheesy grin
shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ Cork!

MC.Donalds? LMAO.
What's wrong with Mickey D's?
Just make sure my fries are nice and hot!  cheesy
and when you clock out grin grin, MAYBE we can go on a serious date!  wink

but as for punny? no waaay!

lemme see if Chima will take you up on the offer tho!  wink cheesy
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2011
I would rather swim through a lake fire than to consorts with the likes of Mr. Cock.

You on the other hand my sister can get away with it if YOU GAVE HIM SOME PUNNY. wink
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2011
grin grin grin grin
No Chima! Sis, I insist on giving you Mr.Cork as a token of
my appreciation for your friendship! I insist o! grin grin
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by koolchicco: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzD@rkSkin.  baby, ok      what if i take u to a nice resturant in London called:   McDOnalds.

Will I get punnnny? wink

Your addiction na joblessness cause 'am. Go find urself a job! angry tongue

r231:

cheesy lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by MrCork17: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I would rather swim through a lake fire than to consorts with the likes of Mr. Cock. 

You on the other hand my sister can get away with it if YOU GAVE HIM SOME PUNNY.  wink

Mrs.Chima <<<<<<< RACIST angry
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by MrCork17: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
koolchicco:

Your addiction na joblessness cause 'am. Go find urself a job! angry tongue
cheesy lipsrsealed undecided

Bro, finding punnnny is a full time job. truss me! angry
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro, finding punnnny is a full time job. truss me! angry

yeah well if ACTUALLY getting the
punny is your commission (pay),
you'd be broke as hell! grin grin
Re: Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? by MMM2(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2011
i dont even know what am alwayz doing in romance section.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! / Should I Pull Out From This Marriage,i Am Tired And Confused!. / The Many Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.