Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,146 members, 7,943,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? (32006 Views)

EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) / Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season / Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by Olarewaju89: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
obembet:

Now the messi will be leaving . The golden era for the Barcelona is over. Barcelona will become like Ac milan and My dear club (Manchester united). Thank you legend for everything You have done for this club. You were more than a club to us as football fans. But i think time has come to leave But you can bring glory to other club Best of luck

GGMU ( CR7 BLOOD)

You have issue oo

This your bad belle will not kill you.

Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by Decimus: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
manunitedbabes:
grin let why didn't u mentioned Chelsea or arsenal? Hahahhahaha dem no reach shall. Uhmmmmm Man City will fit him but he can join Man U cos my C. Ronaldo is coming back to Man United to end his career.... What do u think?
After signing Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Chilwell and already have pulisic, Mount and co. Chelsea don't need Messi. Even if it's for free, his 1m per week wages is not worth it.
Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by MrBONE2(m): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
chichijas:

26 goals against EPL top six teams in 34 appearance..

imagine wetin go happen when he meet Fulham, Westham, Watford and co.

And Tottenham Spur grin

Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by Minjim: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Messi is a citizen

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by Swipa: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
See what bayern have caused.
Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by lichocho(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
ojaysam25:
Messi,please think deeply before making this decision,there are no eibar,Mallorca or huesca in the premier league....
Going to man city or inter would be a huge mistake due to the physicality in those league....it is better you stick to barca and claim local champion there.....rather than tarnishing your great image in other league..
If you fail which is 90% likely you might not be regarded as a worthy deputy to ronaldo...it is better to visualize your success in other league rather than fail in reality....a word is enough for the wise...
tink before u talk..

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by Liposure: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
can they afford him? Messi should better go to qatar or china. Thats where the money is
Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by KayCee92(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Truvel:
My Advice 4 Messi Is Dat He Shouldn't Leave D Club. He Should Think Twice B4 Taking His Decision. It's Better 2 Be Were U Are Celebrated Dan 2 Be Were U Will Be Tolerated.

Motivational speaker spoted grin
Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by MrBONE2(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Minjim:
Messi is a citizen
cheesy

Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by ojaysam25(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
lichocho:
tink before u talk..
Just like you thought before having that stupid moniker.
Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by blowjohn(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
DrayZee:

Madrid still has most of its legends there. Only Ronaldo (and Bale) have left. Barcelona has lost Xavi, Iniesta, Neymar and potentially Suarez. That’s quite the loss. Messi is their figurehead...losing him will cause Barcelona serious problems. And the fact that he wants to leave for free means they won’t even get enough money from him to sign other big players.
Messi will literally cripple Barcelona with such a move.

Barca without messi is not the same as Madrid without Ronaldo.

Remember those matches that messi was on bench and how teams were flogging bacca until messi and Suarez I think were brought in, and within minutes, they scored.

See eh, them go so beat barca this next season.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by Liposure: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Decimus:

After signing Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Chilwell and already have pulisic, Mount and co. Chelsea don't need Messi. Even if it's for free, his 1m per week wages is not worth it.
qatar is the best place for him
Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by Benmob: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
arukwe123:
how? By scoring penalties or tapins cheesy
am not against ronaldo and messi becus both are great players but ur club lack that tapin that way u lost to bayern and most of bayern goals came frm d same tapin u are talking about....

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by Amalekki: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
chichijas:
Messi anywhere you go i'm with you.

26 goals against EPL top six teams in 34 appearance..

imagine wetin go happen when he meet Fulham, Westham, Watford and co.
Champions league matches.... EPL referees no dey look face o, some of them na from ogogoro joint (pub) to the stadium grin
Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by optimusprime2(m): 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
DrayZee:

Madrid still has most of its legends there. Only Ronaldo (and Bale) have left. Barcelona has lost Xavi, Iniesta, Neymar and potentially Suarez. That’s quite the loss. Messi is their figurehead...losing him will cause Barcelona serious problems. And the fact that he wants to leave for free means they won’t even get enough money from him to sign other big players.
Messi will literally cripple Barcelona with such a move.

Barcelona was not replacing players unlike Madrid who was replacing vacant positions.
Just imagine Dembele, who was presumably Neymars replacement has problems even fitting in.

Sergio Busquets, Pique and to make matters worse even puyol till today never had a fitting replacement.

Xavi and Iniesta no replacement, to imagine that Thiago Alcantara who could have replaced Xavi was sold made me wonder what was going on in Barcelona ??

Barcelona made useless spendings on Kevin Prince Boateng, Braithwaite and recently Pjanic? Who were they replacing? Coutinhos case is still the most baffling one, Griezman was bought and alienated. Barca never spent money on a quality CB, Alphoso Davies could have been bought by Barcelona but that same Barthomeu guy said he didn't want Canadians... Adama Traore was a La Masia graduate, but he was kicked out because of the same problems, he was not allowed to develop in the system... today look at him at Wolves.

Messi, In all fairness had long been advocating for recycling the team since the Barcelona academy La Masia was not producing any talent however he was ignored, because they felt Ansu Fati was the answer. Abidal complained about The same thing but that same Barthomeu guy shut him up.

Aswear Barcelona's problems run deep. It's like they get players because the board likes them not because they play well.

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by keemson4(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Huuuumm...

Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by ojaysam25(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Samexdx:
Lionel Messi remains in Barca, he's going nowhere
Says who?
Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by Asour: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Beverlyjean:
I always argued that this guy is only in varca cis barca is a big club and doing well and thats y he doesn't wanna leave...now that its sinking, Im don japa...where are the " he is forever loyal to barca cos they treated him when he was sick" fans ...i said if it was valencia that treated him, Im for don Japa at age 19.. .now e don de happen

So Barcas wrong actions started with the Bayern defeat?
Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by Austineva(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Makinwadrive:
We don't need him in England, shey be he believes a lot in Barca, let him remain there biko
EFA chairman has spoken. Na u go come here d talk rubbish say Messi na one club man. Take this! ode capital

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by morinto: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pls come to real Madrid to revenge barca President. We need u here
Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by Temptee101(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
ojaysam25:
[s]Messi,please think deeply before making this decision,there are no eibar,Mallorca or huesca in the premier league....
Going to man city or inter would be a huge mistake due to the physicality in those league....it is better you stick to barca and claim local champion there.....rather than tarnishing your great image in other league..
If you fail which is 90% likely you might not be regarded as a worthy deputy to ronaldo...it is better to visualize your success in other league rather than fail in reality....a word is enough for the wise...
[/s]

All of a sudden, you now care about MESSI.

MESSI remains the undisputed GOAT the world will ever witness.

Shove and save your advice laced with witchcraft, hatred and envy up your ass for your self-acclaimed goat because he's sure gonna need it someday

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by majamajic(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
GeneralPula:
Chelsea!!

Nah the best club for him atm..

Chelsea can't afford Messi !
Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by majamajic(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Messi should remain in Barcelona , I don't want to donkey football in England
Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by ojaysam25(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Temptee101:

All of a sudden, you now care about MESSI.

MESSI remains the undisputed GOAT the world will ever witness.

Shove and save your advice laced with witchcraft, hatred and envy up your ass for your self-acclaimed goat because he's sure gonna need it someday
grin guy he DON reach like that.
Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by Samexdx(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
ojaysam25:

Says who?
wink
Me, because I don't want him to leave grin
Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by OJEEMAH(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
eskorelvis:

Lol, this guy. Madrid is NOT a one man team, theyre known for signing big players and they're good to go but in barca's case it's much different. They adpot d style of pass d ball to Messi and expect him to do everything. Haven't u watched matches where Messi was absent for Barcelona? I remember their first Copa del Rey match against a tiny team, they almost lost if not for d introduction of Griezmann. Messi was not in d squad for that game. Truth is Madrid had a very bad season d year Ronaldo left and that's cos it was more of a psychological and mental thing. Who wud Barca look to on those UCL nights where they need magic to win? Messi has done a lot that he's done a lot more on his own, Ronaldo had d players supporting him to score lots of goals while at Madrid, in d absense of a renowned goal scorer they suffered cos they have a pretty average defense and when the attack isn't firing the defense will suffer. Hope u can get my point in a nutshell, Madrid's case is way different from Barcelona
sentimental analysis. A typical CR7 supporter.....different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by arukwe123(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Benmob:
am not against ronaldo and messi becus both are great players but ur club lack that tapin that way u lost to bayern and most of bayern goals came frm d same tapin u are talking about....
my GOAT is not used to scoring cheap goals. My GOAT is not penaldo that can score 4 penalties and 2 tapins. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? by izubext007: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
I see him in man U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps / Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.