Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,252 members, 7,974,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:56 PM

Senator Abaribe Condemns Igbo youths’ Killings In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe Condemns Igbo youths’ Killings In Enugu (1315 Views)

Aba Killing: I Was Never Humiliated By Soldiers – Senator Abaribe / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention / PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abaribe Condemns Igbo youths’ Killings In Enugu by RuddyFusion(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tochi3:
@RuddyVision. Chukwu gozie gi.

Goziekwa gi na ndi ezi na ulo gi

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Condemns Igbo youths’ Killings In Enugu by Ojiofor: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
awgumayor:
" commission any project". I don't have time for politics, I'm mourning.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace while I believe in Ozo Emena .

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Condemns Igbo youths’ Killings In Enugu by RuddyFusion(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
goodnessme1:
Iseee

If only we have many igbo leader like him,all this killing by nigeria terrorist won't have continue.

Ezi okwu Ka e kwuru

Ke egbe Orji Uzor Kalu noo?

Ndi ohanaeze na ndi Governor ala Igbo nile ke ebe ha noo ugbuaa ?
Re: Senator Abaribe Condemns Igbo youths’ Killings In Enugu by awgumayor: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
goodnessme1:
This comment just confirm you are not an Igbo man

No Igbo man will support the killing of unarmed Igbo youth.

If you are against Abaribe speaking up against the killing of Ipob then you are in support of the killing.
Ever since the incIdent, I have been reading comments from social media networks and it pained me the way people are reacting about the killing.I thought it is only Yoruba, Northerners and some pockets of Niger Deltans are rejoicing over the killing not knowing that some Igbos are also involved. But, I'm not surprise because during the war some of our women were raped by hausa/ fulani. Any Igbo son that didn't condemn the killing known that the person have fulani blood flows in him.
Re: Senator Abaribe Condemns Igbo youths’ Killings In Enugu by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
awgumayor:
Ever since the incIdent, I have been reading comments from social media networks and it pained me the way people are reacting about the killing.I thought it is only Yoruba, Northerners and some pockets of Niger Deltans are rejoicing over the killing not knowing that some Igbos are also involved. But, I'm not surprise because during the war some of our women were raped by hausa/ fulani. Any Igbo son that didn't condemn the killing known that the person have fulani blood flows in him.
Taa, mechionu gi there. People are becoming wiser with this IPOB/Kanu scam. It was all rosy when you guys started until the scales begin to fall off many peoples eyes. Your interest and Igbo interest are poles apart. As a matter of fact, IPOB should gather themselves and join Kanu in exile.

You poeople have succeded in demonizing the Biafran ideals. It has now become a mockery. Fight for your Jewish republic and get shot if possible, but don’t drag us into it. Ndigbo are focused on important things and you stubborn clowns cannot drag us backwards. As a matter of fact, meet your fellow Biafrans with two wrappers to speak for you, the Ijaws, Urhobos and the rest, because we have no business with such republic.
Re: Senator Abaribe Condemns Igbo youths’ Killings In Enugu by kingzizzy: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
UdechiHD:
Taa, mechionu gi there. People are becoming wiser with this IPOB/Kanu scam. It was all rosy when you guys started until the scales begin to fall off many peoples eyes. Your interest and Igbo interest are poles apart. As a matter of fact, IPOB should gather themselves and join Kanu in exile.

You poeople have succeded in demonizing the Biafran ideals. It has now become a mockery. Fight for your Jewish republic and get shot if possible, but don’t drag us into it. Ndigbo are focused on important things and you stubborn clowns cannot drag us backwards. As a matter of fact, meet your fellow Biafrans with two wrappers to speak for you, the Ijaws, Urhobos and the rest, because we have no business with such republic.

Yes I guess the Igbo dream is to remain part of the Boko haram, AK47 killer herdsmen, terrorists ISWAP nation infested failed country called Nigeria. I wonder why Nnamdi Kanu didnt see the beauty of the poverty capital of the world and terrorist pron nation called Nigeria. Who wouldn't want to be part of the poverty capital of the world?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING;Lagos Assembly Speaker Denied Bail, To Spend The Night In EFCC's Office / Breaking: Police Shot A Man Dead At Abuja Today / Breaking News : Akeredolu’s Chief Of Protocol Feared Dead In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.