Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,104 members, 7,977,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:56 PM

Why Does FIBROID Grows Back? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does FIBROID Grows Back? (164 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? / Indian Man Grows Four-Inch Horn After Head Injury (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does FIBROID Grows Back? by unclejoe2018: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Uterine fibroids can cause a lot of discomfort and pain and they mainly affect women in their reproductive years.

About 30-40% of women suffer from fibroids.

If you are one of those affected, here are some important facts, various fibroids treatment options and discovering natural treatment options that work to eliminate fibroid for good.

More and more people are seeking to find natural solutions for various ailments including fibroids treatment because natural treatments seek to work with and not against the body.

And that is why in this post which I just made on our website,

I have go extra lenght to explain some unknown fact about fibroid, why it goes back and the food, fruit and organic solution to use in order to get rid of it totally.

Click The Link Below to Read the Post

https://boost.naturalremediesng.com/fibroidindetails/

-

-

Re: Why Does FIBROID Grows Back? by q90photos: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
fibroid is deadly...thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Why Does FIBROID Grows Back? by q90photos: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
This is a wonderful post.

I really appreciate this
Re: Why Does FIBROID Grows Back? by unclejoe2018: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
You are welcome dear

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Healthcare Services Anytime, Anywhere On Your Mobile Phone / Counseling And Behavioral Therapy For Opioid Addiction / Don’t Joke With Your Health !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.