Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol (40593 Views)

Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose / Customs Seizes Container Of Soup From China Worth N27.96 Million In Lagos / JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by goshen26: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
SideInkom:
Then leave for the boys that wants to destroy themselves with it

No

We won't allow you destroy yourselves because you might be the brain God is equipping to fix Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Make una give me the container and and 800k I will destroy it my self.... That's a discount oooo
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by JOEBOY7: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2020
LET US JUST PRAY FOR OUR CONUTRY
NIGERIAN THAT IS ONLY THINT WITH CAN DO AS A PEOPLE
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by KinSlayer: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMETN IS THE MOST WASTEFUL GOVERNEMT ON THIS PLANET. THIS STUFF PROBABLY COST LESS THAN 100K TO INCINERATE BUT EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO GET THEIR CUT FIRST BEFORE THE RIGHT THING IS DONE.
This your moniker made me go and try to read tour posts
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by nnamdi640: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2020
I was expecting her to give us the break down...
That means you will be manipulating the figures of tramadol ceased in order to destroy each one with 1 or 2 millions as you mentioned.I don't think corruption will ever leave this country.
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by maisauki: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2020
pacino26:
It cost a 80k/day for a very good compactor that can turn two containers to dust.

Do these guys ever think we reason at all?
when it comes to money, leave reasoning oga
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by MrAkata: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2020
ourema:

They are talking about Tramadol you're talking about marijuana.

States with legalized marijuana has seen a reduction in hard drugs in America.

That's a FACT

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by gonkin(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2020
Let them give me the contract.
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Simplecity(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
Legalise marijuana.
it contains mainly CBD ,THC, etc and are very compatible with the brain.
Don't know why a particular natural occuring plant like cannabis will be so demonised.
you've started loosing brain cells?....topic says Tramadol you are saying marijuana undecided

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Burchester: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Wow
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Handy007: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Una don start again ooo if them ask you how manage now you go faint o
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Elmander1983(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2020
God bless you! U said it all so I will just go back to the forum..
pacino26:
It cost a 80k/day for a very good compactor that can turn two containers to dust.

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by phorget(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2020
They should just give me the contract please. I'll destroy a container with just 700k so I guess my quotation is more cost effective.
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by King44(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2020
muykem:
I used to reason like you before got my work. There are established professional ways of destroying such products not like your house refuse. It must be destroyed in such a way that no property of tramadol will be left.
are they using chemical? If this is not the case then it would be safe to say it doesn't cost a thing to use fire and petrol 100k

Besides, I have seen a documentary on NTA sometimes ago and they showed how drugs are being destroyed, what they did was heap and burn, has it changed?
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by themanderon: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Rogues.
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by dotedote: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2020
mannobi:
The way they talk about the tramadol makes one to wonder if it's not still a controlled drug. Why desipating so much energy on something doctors still recommend?

I taya o
So how are the prescribed ones sourced ?
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2020
nairalee:
2million naira? It's like she's high on inhalation of the smoke of roasted tramadol

With 50 litres of petrol, you destroy at least 2 containers and 50 litres is 7500
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Tremple8v: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2020
He be like say them this one dey mad .abeg give me 100k I go destroy 2 containers. Burn it all .
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by muykem: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2020
King44:
are they using chemical? If this is not the case then it would be safe to say it doesn't cost a thing to use fire and petrol 100k

Besides, I have seen a documentary on NTA sometimes ago and they showed how drugs are being destroyed, what they did was heap and burn, has it changed?
Chemical will be used definitely, that is only way to destroy all properties of tramadol to prevent recycling. Several agents of government will also monitor the destruction from beginning to the end. They will filed some court documents.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by nick50(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2020
Something wey my sister prof. Dora akunyili use to burn with one match stick,..well shaa who in this country wey no know say Na afonjas be our problem for this country?
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by padi94(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Madam give the tram to boys, na them go even pay you self...

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by osejie17(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2020
Kia this country is finished. 2m to dispose one container? corruption at is peak.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Laboni: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2020
Fake Tramadol I guess because Tramadol is still a legal controlled pain killer prescribed by health practitioners.
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by BuchiPrinzy: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2020
ourema:

They are talking about Tramadol you're talking about marijuana.

He is expressing his sadness towards doping outside. grin
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Stubar0511: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2020
Mehnn I don’t see how trams is harmful
I’m quite sure they too take these things
Cox their focus on it is extreme
Same with the case of marijuana
onanapower:
Please madam just don't destroy it..
Leave it for us to destroy by ourselves

You people are wasting money and our dear tramadol
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by delpee(f): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2020
muykem:
Chemical will be used definitely, that is only way to destroy all properties of tramadol to prevent recycling. Several agents of government will also monitor the destruction from beginning to the end. They will filed some court documents.

Thanks for a better insight. Most people speak out of ignorance.
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by ArcFresky(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2020
pacino26:

I think its true, tramadol is made of chemicals, if you burn them, u will pollute the air, if you ground them it can still be ingested.
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Nwoge1: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2020
Has it got to that extent? Going to India or China to sack their workers? see our service chief NASS has been wailing 2 sack are still there.
If i costs 1m -2m for Tm container destruction how much can it take for d 1 loaded with arms or do u dash dat 1 2 d fulani abi
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Jman06(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Odunolumide:

I remembered when I had muscle issues and couldn't walk for 2weeks , the pain was really excruciating .Tramadol was the first line of drug b4 hospital fit help me. It was then, I knew that drug pass drug. I wouldn't say I abuse trams, but once in awhile I still get that episodes. Imagine if I can't get Trams, imagine the pain.
But I guess they are more concerned about the bad guys and do not care about the "good ones".
There are many other pain killers that are even more effective than trams. Just go to a pharmacy and ask. I won't start mentioning names of alternative pain killers here because it is unethical for me to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Amhappy(f): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

If you compact tramadol the dust of can still be harvested and re-capsuled ..the cheapest and best way is to incinerate it with fire in a secure incinerator and I don't know how that can cost 2m per container

Thermal Incineration is charged 100-150k per ton. It depends on how many tons are in one container

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by NwaliE01: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2020
2 milli wetin?

Are they destroying the spirit of tramadol abi Na just to incarcerate it?

That money is way too high.

Will She accent 2 million to be spent in this kind of venture in her private business?

We killing this country speedily.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Holocene(m): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2020
In the US, it’s more about opioids and meths. Thank God we never progress to that level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! / Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... / Body Of Ebola Victim Cremated In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.