Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,101 members, 7,909,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Want To Travel To Bolivia Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel To Bolivia Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? (3810 Views)

South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) / Bolivia Visa Attention / Jakpa To Bolivia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Travel To Bolivia Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? by mbapelvis: 7:06pm On May 02, 2023
dealhunter:
go to Turkish airline office and make inquiry, Turkish airline will connect you to Copa America in turkey, from Turkey to Brazil from Brazil to Bolivia... I don't know if you will need a transit visa.. or you send a mail to Turkish airline. Ethiopian Airlines fly South America but I heard that you will need to deposit 4k dollar after buy d ticket before they can fly you.
You again. Very soon you will cause this thread to be closed as the other one created by freegoodstuff.
Re: I Want To Travel To Bolivia Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? by dealhunter(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2023
mbapelvis:

You again. Very soon you will cause this thread to be closed as the other one created by freegoodstuff.
it's a public forum, anybody can comment,can you proof to the word that feel-good thread was close because of me? next time,use ur brain before comment on a thread!
Re: I Want To Travel To Bolivia Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? by mbapelvis: 8:05pm On May 02, 2023
dealhunter:
it's a public forum, anybody can comment,can you proof to the word that feel-good thread was close because of me? next time,use ur brain before comment on a thread!
Yes because of you. With your immaturity. 40 year old man? You think some of us who became friends don't continue our chats? You are disgusting.
Re: I Want To Travel To Bolivia Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? by dealhunter(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2023
mbapelvis:

Yes because of you. With your immaturity. 40 year old man? You think some of us who became friends don't continue our chats? You are disgusting.
Oponu! I don't know ur age,and I'm not interested in knowing it,,but lying against me shows you are just a frustrated,mad, crazy and pathological lier.....it's you and ur useless father that's disgusting!the way you attacked me shows that you lacks home training....how can a whole thread be closed because of a single person?.... oloriburuku somebody!....two wks after me and d other guy had issue,phammo4u and d other guy was having serious issues, during that period,me and d other guy had stop attacking ourselve,I did not even comment on that thread for almost 2 wks before they close it....how can you now accused me now that d thread was close because of me.?....the way you have friends from that thread,I also have a lot of friends from there,we are still chatting till today.you cannot stop me from comment on nairaland because no be ur father get the forum. ....I'm done with you,oloshin!...
Re: I Want To Travel To Bolivia Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? by Izebrain: 9:33pm On May 02, 2023
dandollaz:

Pls how did you get the E visa pls email me danielokafor101@gmail.com

He got it through an agent, its around 800 to 1m but some said they got even way cheaper, haven’t found someone who travelled with it yet
Re: I Want To Travel To Bolivia Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? by mbapelvis: 1:55am On May 04, 2023
dealhunter:
Oponu! I don't know ur age,and I'm not interested in knowing it,,but lying against me shows you are just a frustrated,mad, crazy and pathological lier.....it's you and ur useless father that's disgusting!the way you attacked me shows that you lacks home training....how can a whole thread be closed because of a single person?.... oloriburuku somebody!....two wks after me and d other guy had issue,phammo4u and d other guy was having serious issues, during that period,me and d other guy had stop attacking ourselve,I did not even comment on that thread for almost 2 wks before they close it....how can you now accused me now that d thread was close because of me.?....the way you have friends from that thread,I also have a lot of friends from there,we are still chatting till today.you cannot stop me from comment on nairaland because no be ur father get the forum. ....I'm done with you,oloshin!...
You are a fool
Re: I Want To Travel To Bolivia Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? by mbapelvis: 1:56am On May 04, 2023
Izebrain:

He got it through an agent, its around 800 to 1m but some said they got even way cheaper, haven’t found someone who travelled with it yet
You can do it yourself without paying anyone a dime. It's not evisa. It's previsa form. I told you this already. You think everyone here is a Nigerian?
Re: I Want To Travel To Bolivia Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? by Wonuola111(f): 6:23pm On Feb 15
Izebrain:

Hello brother good days pls is your brother be able to travel with the Bolivia E-visa

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str / What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment / Super Invasion Of Privacy - Airport Full Body Scans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.