Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,328 members, 7,925,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:30 AM

How To Get 7000 Views A Week On Youtube. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Get 7000 Views A Week On Youtube. (291 Views)

Fluted Panel / WPC (Cladding panel) @7000 Per Length / This Man Owns The Only Golden Plane In The World And 7000 Customised Cars; / Wazobia Gardens Ocean View Estate, An Ideal Land Investment with Ocean Views! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 7000 Views A Week On Youtube. by Benjaminnx(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2020
Am very sure you guys already know what YouTube is. There's no need to tell stories, but to you guys that never knew you can earn from YouTube, well you can and they pay really nice.

YouTube pays per views, likes, subscribers etc. But i will show you guys how to get 7000 views a week on YouTube.

Your likes, comments subscribers and shares depends on your content i.e if your views love content but your views will surely be 7000 a week.

YouTube pays about $3 - $5 per 1k views without ads, and about $18 with ads, just imagine how much you'd get for 7000views a week, that's ×7.

So, all you need to do is too contact me on WhatsApp. I'm an advert manager, and I run adverts to websites, affiliate links and YouTube channels at a very cheap rate.

With just ₦1500 a week, you'd get 7000views a week

With just ₦3000 a week, you'd get 14000views a week.

You can also tell me how many views you want a week and you'd be given a price.

All my views are legit, there's no auto clicks or any other thing.

Click on the link below to contact me

URL:https:///message/GRYXBEN2RG3VA1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Epe Now While You Can / Land For Sale In Miami Beachfront Estate Ibeju-lekki Lagos Before Lacampaigne / House For Sale In Agbara Industrial Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.