Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,171 members, 7,970,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:49 PM

House, Pls Help With Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / House, Pls Help With Advice (589 Views)

Please Help With Advice On Adoption Process In Canada / Help With Advice On How To Process India Visa For Training / House Pls Help With Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House, Pls Help With Advice by badpeople: 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2011
5yrs ago, i applied for a visitor visa to the UK, Now this 2011, am applying for a student visa cos i have been admitted into one of the UKs university to run a master degree programme, my sch fees is fully paid and all other documents intact, great nairaland, from experience of guys in the house, will they refuse me visa cos in the application form, they said if you apply 10yrs ago, that you shouldnt bother, pls helpooooooooooo
Re: House, Pls Help With Advice by Osama10(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2011
Having paid your tution in full, I don't think you would be denied from my personal experience.
Re: House, Pls Help With Advice by justwise(m): 12:16am On Feb 19, 2011
bad people:

5yrs ago, i applied for a visitor visa to the UK, Now this 2011, am applying for a student visa cos i have been admitted into one of the UKs university to run a master degree programme, my sch fees is fully paid and all other documents intact, great nairaland, from experience of guys in the house, will they refuse me visa cos in the application form, they said if you apply 10yrs ago, that you shouldnt bother, pls helpooooooooooo

Were u refused a visa 5yrs ago? If yes, what was the reason?
Re: House, Pls Help With Advice by badpeople: 6:16am On Feb 19, 2011
@justwise
thxs my bro, i was refused becos of msponsor tax clearance paper but now am am applying as a student without any sponsor all my document is in my name.

@osama1
thxs a lot
Re: House, Pls Help With Advice by justwise(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2011
bad people:

@justwise
thxs my bro, i was refused becos of msponsor tax clearance paper but now am am applying as a student without any sponsor all my document is in my name.

@osama1
thxs a lot

What was wrong with the tax clearance? I'm asking this cos if the visa was refused cos u submitted forged or fake tax clearance 5yrs ago then that will affect u getting student visa
Re: House, Pls Help With Advice by badpeople: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Justwise,

bro, their foolish complain then is that the tax clearance of my sponsor is from state govt not federal that is all, can this affect my application as a student then 2006, i aplied as a visitor, are they normally treat such diffrent application as the same? am i eligible?

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Plan For A Holiday Or Honeymoon? / Want To School In Uk / Romania Buisness Invitation For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.