Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,320 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:34 PM

Diamond Bank And Realmadrid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank And Realmadrid (753 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. / Diamond Bank And Realmadrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank And Realmadrid by nnext(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2007
The Lord is faithful.I final got called up by Diamond bank yesterday(18th June,2007) for training in Owerri. I had my medicals in Owerri on the 22nd and 24th of May.
To all you guys out there, Just put all your hope on Him as the book of Psalms 118:8 says: It is better to put confidence in God than in man.
Your season will come. pls read Job 42:10. God will continue to favour us all. Amen.
Meet you all at the top.
Also bigaer uos to all my fellow realmadrid fans for being the champions of Spain for the 30th time. Real madrid for ever

(1) (Reply)

Dunlop How Far / Kpmg! Inviting / Apm Test Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.