Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,520 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:12 PM

Welding Is My Life, Bayelsa Born Female Welder Faith Lesley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Welding Is My Life, Bayelsa Born Female Welder Faith Lesley (775 Views)

Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates Independence Day Looking Amazing / Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Show Off Her 500k Sexy Gown As She Attends Fr / Younger Sister To Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Engaged With Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welding Is My Life, Bayelsa Born Female Welder Faith Lesley by Rosenews2233: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Welding is my life, Bayelsa born female welder faith lesley

Founder, Faomoly Concept, Miss Omoniye lesley faith received the group director Nolly TV Africa blog Mr Barakumo Solomon Odede as he paid her an unexpected visit in her head office in yenagoa Bayelsa state.

The passionate young female welder from Bayelsa State Miss Faith Omoniye was overwhelmed saying the Nolly tv Africa news is one platform so encouraging advertising faomoly works stressing that the company is currently one of the best in Nigeria with different offices spread all over the country.
She further said her company deal with High-end architectural product for commercial and residential use. These products include stars, palings, Gates and other high tech metals products.

According to her the company is driven to offer quality and superior jobs using quality materials and components. Our Craftsmen are experts in all types of stainless steels and wrought iron fabrication from structural application corrosive environments to Beautify modern artistic reading and architectural designs.

Stainless steel is very popular in Handicap application such as handicap ramp rings and star raids these finding systems are scratch and stain resistant and attractive. Stainless steel requires little maintenance and is used where a non painted surface is design.

Faomoly concept also deliver quality and durable Italian wrought iron designs and our items of Craftsmen are professionals in the field to deliver good jobs.
They can provide customs steel pails, meticulous crafted and carefully installed in custom in homes and multi-million lobbies or heavy structural steel moment frames being, or columns, shop fabricated then erected warehouses and factories.

Miss Omoniye Faith studied Linguistics in the University has been receiving goodwill massages from the General public as a role model for other young ladies especially her drive in doing this, they do your Quality Stainless hand rails, for staircase including well built Gates and balcony contact Faomoly Concept Ltd.

Visit the head office By BOLEX CAR WASH Isaac Boro Expressway Okaka, yenagoa Bayelsa State.....�

Tel. 08081440296,
0810 439 6332

Re: Welding Is My Life, Bayelsa Born Female Welder Faith Lesley by Rosenews2233: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
More of her working

Re: Welding Is My Life, Bayelsa Born Female Welder Faith Lesley by athaboi(f): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
You are doing well...you don pass welding na, this one na serious business.
Re: Welding Is My Life, Bayelsa Born Female Welder Faith Lesley by Amb1045(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Davido Buys Mercedes Benz Bicycle Worth ₦1.3 Million / Travis Scott & Kylie Finally Back & Spark Rumors With Sexy Photos / Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker Pens An Emotional Tribute On Son’s 12th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.