Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,372 members, 7,964,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons (8589 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons by lastchild: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Uyi168:
Millionaires, how??
such people are the ones that go extra mile to succeed in life, yahoo yahoo, armed robbery, rituals

Sometimes, people like that finds favor in God's eyes, I have plenty of them around me
Re: I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons by skimena: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
you're just blabbing just to make nonsense points and to make your self look good. Some people did worse than Friday when they were small and they never turned out bad..

Let's face it, you're using his past ( juvenile delinquency or what is it called) to judge him and using his situation to justify yourself.. a typical Africa behavior!..
U never can tell what brought him to that prison, so stop nonsense assumptions. And what lesson are you trying to show us in this nonsense post?

If Friday was old enough to take decision ( I mean assuming he's mature) when u met him or u people were in let's say higher institution and he turned out this way, we would have said he' deserved what came to him...

And no dey too happy cos u never knw wetin fit happen to u too.. naso life be.. And e never finish for Friday..
Abi u one tell me say u no thief when u young and play dubious role in any way? Rubbish..

I am not justifying bad behavior or whatever , but this kind thing na nonsense..I can see u are jumping on every mentions that praise u... well, continue ,..
Only a cretin would see sense in that your posts.. and dem kuku full nairaland wey go dey give u thumb up..

Dont bother to respond cos I will split fire on you ...

Instead of you to try to help you're here making mess of your nigha. As if you no chop the egg roll...

Your type sabi mock but no fit help.. u even said it's stressful to find his name in the ward Abi wetin u dey talk self? Which kind human be are you self...

Oga o
Replying u will b so childish and a waste of my precious time
Re: I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons by seanwilliam(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2020
skimena:
shut up ase! Why did you quote then
Re: I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons by Michelle55: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2020
skimena:
my brother I'm very comfortable. with a job, with a private business having graduates working for me, I have a wife and children. above all I have my freedom. I'm not in prison. When I reason the whole thing I just give glory to God
Hmmm, your story get as e be oh. No be you, your gf recently dumped and here you are already married with kids and have graduates working for you.? My brother sofrey dey blow this lies na, e no go epp you
Op how did this your previous post https://www.nairaland.com/6054272/girlfriend-dumped-me-now-working#92811753
correlate with this one please, care to explain better?
August 14th your girlfriend dumped you and today being 27th you are married with kids, have personal business that sees to the employment of graduates. Isn't God wonderful?

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons by Aug28th(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2020
Michelle55:

Hmmm, your story get as e be oh. No be you, your gf recently dumped and here you are already married with kids and have graduates working for you.? My brother sofrey dey blow this lies na, e no go epp you
Op how did this your previous post https://www.nairaland.com/6054272/girlfriend-dumped-me-now-working#92811753
August 14th your girlfriend dumped you and today being 27th you are married with kids, have personal business that sees to the employment of graduates. Isn't God wonderful?
Lmfao grin
Re: I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons by UDUJ(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2020
Michelle55:

cheesy grin cheesy lwkmd

Reason why we need to be careful the way we tell lies on this forum. Your past will always comeback to hunt you. Michelle55 you are simply heartless grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons by Michelle55: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2020
UDUJ:

cheesy grin cheesy lwkmd

Reason why we need to be careful the way we tell lies on this forum. Your past will always comeback to hunt you. Michelle55 you are simply heartless grin
Lolss.. I was honestly confused with his post, I had to go check up his profile grin
Op, is still new in the school of lying, so I had to coach him properly.
Re: I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons by LajaLaba: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2020
skimena:
LMAO Oga lai
Re: I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons by Juliusmomoh: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Looking at your post history, you have absolutely nothing useful to contribute to intellectual discourse.

Better stick to Romance section. By the way, from the way you write.... maybe you're afraid of ending up like Friday grin

is dat why u are following md around ?..... monitoring spirit

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
hmmm inside life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] / Most Average Rented Homes In America Vs Nigeria / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.