Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,883 members, 7,980,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:53 AM

Come Lets Build The Company Of The Future - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Come Lets Build The Company Of The Future (659 Views)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Lets Build The Company Of The Future by Tboy4rever(m): 5:22am On Feb 19, 2011
Hi Nairalanders, its quite unfortunates that things are not moving fine and people on top dont care at all, but there is hope things will be turning to better Smiley

Can anyone be ready to personally work with me? I recently signed a contract with an international company to expand their business in 9ja, its quite a multinational company with establishment in over 36 countries, with a products quite successful, I'm currently working on establishing this business ( is really easy) and I'm looking for self starter who can steer with me through the hurdles of establishing this business in 9ja

As a PA first, she will more likely handle many challenging task and should keep things moving and result oriented, the future potentials of this business is highly promising, others for Business Executives and Customer care are appreciated

Come lets build the company of the future

email me @ tochukwuforever@gmail.com Cool
Re: Come Lets Build The Company Of The Future by Tboy4rever(m): 6:18am On Feb 19, 2011
Thanks to all who are already contacting me on the post, though it doesnt quite look like an advert, but you were able to look at the horizon to see the opportunities, I'll reply all soon
Re: Come Lets Build The Company Of The Future by justwise(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2011
@ Tboy4rever

What is the registered name of that company?

(1) (Reply)

Extra Job Opportunity / Job Opening / Learn To Speak, Write And Read French! Its 100% Sure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.