Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,901 members, 7,980,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO (55890 Views)

Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday / Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures / "You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2020
LaReinaa:

No matter how you try to sugarcoat it, gold digging is gold digging..
Stop contradicting yourself!
Stop speaking from two sides of your month!!

You’re not making sense..
shalom!!!! Na agbo I dey sell,if you wan buy now,I go make sense
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by jaytime(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
skyhighweb1:
he is
Nawa o. Such is not befitting of a guy o.
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by Swinger60(f): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Abuja guys are proper gold differs looking for where to hide their heads and eat free food.
you forgot to add free accomodation too.

Within a week of your new relationship with him, he is already living in your selfcon room with you.

This town habours the good, the bad and the ugly. cheesy.

It's only in this town you will see a guy driving the latest Mercedes car, yet, he is homeless and hungry. All na packaging cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by SweetCunt97(f): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Swinger60:
you forgot to add free accomodation too.

Within a week of your new relationship with him, he is already living in your selfcon room with you.

This town habours the good, the bad and the ugly. cheesy.

It's only in this town you will see a guy driving the latest Mercedes car, yet, he is homeless and hungry. All na packaging cheesy
Did you know them. Very pathetic
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by gonerest(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
projet:
The guy just had a fan in me,i admire the couple already,i salute his courage.its only in africa people wants u to always do as they do,ignorantly dont know people innocently and genuinely have other preference.i am a practical example also,the world is evolving,all those guys bickering let them not worry in no distant time they will see their older sister and aunt going dating their age mate.we will see what they would do.
Good day projet, pls I need to discuss personal issue with you. I discovered your post on feed making in nairaland but all efforts to get your phone number prove abortive my no is 07033823814 pls call for further chat thanks
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by projet: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2020
gonerest:
Good day projet, pls I need to discuss personal issue with you. I discovered your post on feed making in nairaland but all efforts to get your phone number prove abortive my no is 07033823814 pls call for further chat. It is not from me check very well the post thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off / TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses / Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.