Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra (778 Views)

No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri / Cartz: Be"cause...... TO FIGHT" / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra by SpicyMimi(f): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:

I will contact you later. You are doing good.
Thank you sir cheesy
Re: No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra by SLAP44: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Lol thank you very much sir cheesy

I’m a lady by the way cheesy

Okay we can talk on WhatsApp.

Its cool. Just keep on trying, one day you will be bigger than Jumia. I like your style.
Re: No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra by Pentagon007: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Breaking news!!!
Buhari is pregnant for Aisha
Re: No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra by SpicyMimi(f): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Bkayyy, we need to patronize this guy on his good shirts.
Awwwwwwh thank you sir cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra by Obalatule: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Serious?

My friend says he will sell dollars to me at Jonathan regime price of N218 naira grin
What an Angel.....I bought mine at Buhari price of N420

1 Like

Re: No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra by SpicyMimi(f): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Its cool. Just keep on trying, one day you will be bigger than Jumia. I like your style.

Amennnnnnn!!!! Thank you very much for the encouragement sir cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra by SLAP44: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pentagon007:
Breaking news!!!

Buhari is pregnant for Aisha

grin cheesy grin

Just imagining how he will look with a swollen belly grin
Re: No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra by Pentagon007: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:

grin cheesy grin
Just imagining how he will look with a swollen belly grin
grin grin grin
Re: No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra by goodnessme1(f): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:
Did you guys know that Bash Ali knocked out Mike tyson in Akure? grin
Really
Re: No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra by oyatz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Actually, one of the major tribes in this country has certain views and approaches that appear different from most other tribes with regards to inter-tribal/intere-ethnic relationship in Nigeria.
Re: No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra by SLAP44: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
oyatz:
Actually, one of the major tribes in this country has certain views and approaches that appear different from most other tribes with regards to inter-tribal/intere-ethnic relationship in Nigeria.

Exactly, some major tribes wants freedom and independence while others wants to stay in a failed country.
Re: No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra by SLAP44: 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
The African talking drum was first invented in Djibouti.
Re: No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra by orisa37: 2:48am On Aug 27, 2020
THE IGBOS OF COURSE.
Re: No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra by feadesuyi: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2020
Kings Deliveries need dispatch riders urgently.
In Lagos.
Office: Abraham Adesanya round about.
10 Family Estate. Ajah
Send CV to:
deliveriesk@gmail.com
Re: No man's land: What Could Be Cause Of This Mantra by feadesuyi: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2020
A dispatch rider is urgently needed in a logistics company.

Requirements/skills

1. Must have a valid riders permit
2. Must be able to read and write
3. Must be able to speak english fluently
4. Must be very conversant with Lagos routes.
5. Must be well mannered and of good character.
6. Candidates who reside around Lekki, Ajah, Ibeju axis would be at an advantage.

Salary: Competitive

Office location: Ajah
CV to:
deliveriesk@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Way INEC Should Show The Edo Election Results Online / Trucks Filled With Fake Protesters Spotted Leaving Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Nigerian Army To Release Corporeal Lance Friday In 48 Hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.