Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,724 members, 7,972,655 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:10 PM

Has Looking For Co-founder Ever Killed Your Superb Idea? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Looking For Co-founder Ever Killed Your Superb Idea? (131 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Spouse KILLED YOUR BABY? (A True Life Story) / Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron Scores Superb Goal In Fcbescola Tournament In Spain / Superb Sony Hifi MHC-GT660 Component! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Looking For Co-founder Ever Killed Your Superb Idea? by Jimrac: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
No man is an island when it come to Starting a business. VC and angel investors will always put a great team at number one sport when accessing whether to invest in your idea or not.
I believe your co-founders should compliment in areas where you are weak and not some set of people with the same profile as you, otherwise it won't work.
Finding a co-founder to compliment my skills has been at the forefront of problems on my plate right now. I don't want to just enlist anybody, I want people with the needed skill and expertise on the team, and that has been a major headache. It's so hard finding the right personnel. Has your inability to find the right person to fill the void on your team ever killed your idea?
Please share your experiences.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 27 August 2020 – Preach The Whole Truth. / A Must Watch Video For People In A Relationship / Social Media Is Disruptive & Useful, Governor Bagudu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.