Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,775 members, 7,979,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Just Feel I Don't Belong In This World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Just Feel I Don't Belong In This World (532 Views)

DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough / Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley / Don't You Just Feel For Omotola Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Feel I Don't Belong In This World by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
I can't help feeling odd and that's why am alone and isolated. I'm sooo different. I really want to disappear. Can't stand life anymore because i don't enjoy life. I think i will be travelling soon and i have a strong feeling i would have an accident. I think thats the best for me. I'm always sad and no onr understands me .. I hate my life
Re: I Just Feel I Don't Belong In This World by shamsin6300(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Talk to your parent about how you feel, if you are not in date try to get one and lastly pray to God about your condition.
Re: I Just Feel I Don't Belong In This World by DICKstractor: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Life is too short. You need to enjoy it as much as possible.

Go out and make friends. Talk to someone
Re: I Just Feel I Don't Belong In This World by blackpanthar: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I can't help feeling odd and that's why am alone and isolated. I'm sooo different. I really want to disappear. Can't stand life anymore because i don't enjoy life. I think i will be travelling soon and i have a strong feeling i would have an accident. I think thats the best for me. I'm always sad and no onr understands me .. I hate my life

you have a cool life but you are very ungrateful, you lack gratitude for the things in your life. You are here seeking pity, but see ehn EVERYONE IS GOING THROUGH STUFF.... our attitude to things is what makes us VICTORIOUS.... we don't QUIT, WE DON'T GIVE IN TO PRESSURE... We are tough especially under pressure...

So quit whining, calm down and be grateful for life. There are wonderful things in your life but you are blind to them and unsatisfied. Cheer up, smile often and make good friends in your area, job, religious place, etc.
You can relocate but pls stop carrying the mindset that you are ODD, you are not... God bless ya

3 Likes

Re: I Just Feel I Don't Belong In This World by JOACHINpedro: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Are you a student?
Re: I Just Feel I Don't Belong In This World by urchcoded(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
There is a community of people that feel the same way you do. Let's connect. I'm sure your IQ is on the high side
Re: I Just Feel I Don't Belong In This World by urchcoded(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
IntersexSherry:
if this post is about that your yahoo boyfriend that broke up with you then i don't have anything to say.
Re: I Just Feel I Don't Belong In This World by meobizy(f): 3:07am On Aug 27, 2020
Here we go again. You go tire soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Feel I Don't Belong In This World by davien(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
At some point your worries should make you realise YOU and only you control your happiness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Laycon Refuses To Speak With Erica As She Tries Clearing The Air -video / Popular Davido And Crew Were Allegedly Bounced Back At A Club In Ghana(video) / Music: Joeboy - Lonely MP3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.