Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,584 members, 7,975,298 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:12 PM

Experience Content Writer Needed(info Articles And Product Review/ Description) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experience Content Writer Needed(info Articles And Product Review/ Description) (247 Views)

Experience Content Writer Needed (ready To Start Immediately) / Experience Content Writer Needed (ready To Start Immediately) / What Is The Job Description Of A Direct Sales Agent In A Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience Content Writer Needed(info Articles And Product Review/ Description) by yemsyd(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys,

My name is Yemi and i am a top rated writer on the marketplace. I enjoy writing fantastic piece that gets head turning at a single glance. Asides this, I also help other writers monetize their skills by bringing them to my hub.

At the moment the hub needs your services if you can write quality piece that will warm the heart of clients. If you are good, trust me I will spoil you big time. All I want is your dedication, good work ethics, speed and attention to detail.

Send me an email (oluseyeoyeyemisunday@gmail.com) containing the following:

1. Cover letter (Convincing me on why you're a good fit for this position)
2. Attach two samples of your best job
3. drop your whatsapp number or phone number

Loking forward to hear from you,

Oyeyemi
Re: Experience Content Writer Needed(info Articles And Product Review/ Description) by abskidodawinner(m): 12:28am On Aug 27, 2020
yemsyd:
Hi guys,

My name is Yemi and i am a top rated writer on the marketplace. I enjoy writing fantastic piece that gets head turning at a single glance. Asides this, I also help other writers monetize their skills by bringing them to my hub.

At the moment the hub needs your services if you can write quality piece that will warm the heart of clients. If you are good, trust me I will spoil you big time. All I want is your dedication, good work ethics, speed and attention to detail.

Send me an email (oluseyeoyeyemisunday@gmail.com) containing the following:

1. Cover letter (Convincing me on why you're a good fit for this position)
2. Attach two samples of your best job
3. drop your whatsapp number or phone number

Loking forward to hear from you,

Oyeyemi
Re: Experience Content Writer Needed(info Articles And Product Review/ Description) by AbdulQodri(m): 1:28am On Aug 27, 2020
This is my whatsapp no: 09075869958
Re: Experience Content Writer Needed(info Articles And Product Review/ Description) by onmata9ite8(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hello Yemi,

Good afternoon.

I saw your offer and got quite interested.

I'm a Freelance Copywriter and Content writer and would be glad to work with you on your writing projects.

My WhatsApp number:

My email:

benedictonmata@gmail.com

I anticipate your reply!

(1) (Reply)

Food Vendors Urgently Needed / Relationship Officer / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.