Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,512 members, 7,965,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:24 AM

Any Hope With Oau - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Hope With Oau (542 Views)

The New Ooni Of Ife Meet With OAU Sug President / Have A Chat With OAU Vice Chancellor(prof. Omole) / Someone Should Please Fill Me Up With Oau Fee Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Hope With Oau by Chikeyboyu: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2011
My dear nairalanders,i am a jambite and i wish to choose oau as my second choice of school.so, i need a linear advice before purchasing the form(2011).moreover,i hail from imo state and i will also want you to tell me if there will be hope of getting admission thank you.
Re: Any Hope With Oau by donnn: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2011
Oau as a school doesn't tribalise if you know you can make it doing their post jamb and scoring an high mark you will surely be admitted to this great citadel of learning.
Re: Any Hope With Oau by Chikeyboyu: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2011
Tank u.

(1) (Reply)

Best Education Service / Who Should We Give Our Mandate? Ribadu, Shekarau, Jonathan, Okotie, Buhari? / If You Have Problem And Lost Of Utme Registration Number : Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.