Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,674 members, 7,878,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

The First Online Distributorship Platform Has Just Launched In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The First Online Distributorship Platform Has Just Launched In Nigeria (131 Views)

Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / I Just Launched My Book Today On Okadabooks, I Need Your Support. / First Online Site Really Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Online Distributorship Platform Has Just Launched In Nigeria by Chrisluke(m): 3:53am On Aug 27, 2020
Have you been looking for a way to make bulk purchase of any product in Nigeria? It is has been made easy for you!

With this online distributorship platform, you can simply place order on the product that you want to buy, and it will be delivered to your destination. So easy!

Are you a supplier or distributor, or per say a producer (a farmer or product manufacturer)? You can partner with this platform to list your business for easy order by potential customers.

Explore this platform by just visiting https://360distributors.com.ng

It will be amazing to you!

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Sales Executives Wanted In Abuja / Drivers Needed At Adekunle, Yaba, Lagos / If U Are Interested In Learning Types Of Video Animations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.