Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,717 members, 7,951,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) (50457 Views)

13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) / Robber Kills Okada Man In Bida, Steals His Motorcycle (Graphic Photos) / Bida Polytechnic Students & Indigenes Clash. Some Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 27, 2020
A Lifeless Unidentified Body has been found in a Lodge behind New Creation Academy in Bida, Niger State.

At the scene of the Incident the Chief security Officer of the Federal Polytechnic Bida in person of Idris Sulieman said some Herdsmen who were in search of their missing cow called and reported that they've found a Dead body in a well.
He made necessary phone calls among which were the Police and Local Government chairman and informed them of the unfortunate incident.

A Team of medical Personnel from the Federal Medical Center Bida later moved the body from the Scene of the incident to FMC to ascertain the cause of death. Details of this, as the Police are still investigating.

Source: The Federal Polythecnic Bida Facebook group

What could have been the cause of her death?

Are the fulani headsmen responsible?

What could she still be doing in school, in this trying times?

4 Likes

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Blitz4real(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2020
Rip, over hype just kill these year

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Kestolove(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2020
This year is not good

11 Likes

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by NettyNelly(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2020
The ones asking what could be the cause of her death, the answer is that she was murdered. But I doubt Fulani herdsmen were responsible. When they kill they neither bury nor hide the victims corpse.

If you think your brand logo is important, check my signature

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by bencarson007(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2020
This is barbaric and painful

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2020
NettyNelly:
The ones asking what could be the cause of her death, the answer is that she was murdered. But I doubt Fulani herdsmen were responsible. When they kill they neither bury nor hide the victims corpse.

I agree totally that it was not a herdsmen related killing. Looking at the level of the well opening with the ground, she could have easily fallen into the well in the dark.

16 Likes

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2020
RIP to the deceased student.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Probably for ritual purposes.
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by nkoe1: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2020
God

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Vyzz: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2020
She is gone...

What can one probably say but RIP
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Roon9(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2020
What a year
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by milky3(f): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2020
mortality rate is so damn higher...
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by shegzan(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2020
awwn... that's a sad one.
May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2020
I don't think it is respectful to the dead to take pictures or post them on social media for all to see, you never see any other race in the world display the bodies of their dead with such impunity.

I made a topic as an online petition to review this crude behavior but that topic vanished without any notice or reasons.

We must bring an end to this nauseating culture from here. Please:
1. Do not take pictures of the dead, you are not a forensic investigator.
2. Do not share these pictures, what are we to do with it? Think more of how their families would feel.

Please sign this petition to get Nairaland management take proactive stance on this menace.

https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/online-petition-to-end-the-gory-display-of-the-dead-on-nairaland.html
Thank you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by crossfm: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2020
As usual the case will meet a dead end.

The rate of crime in this county is alarming. People keep committing crime because they know they can easily get away with in.
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by merieam16(f): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2020
and dey might av been looking for d girl o. We indeed live in a wicked world, may God protect us all

4 Likes

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2020
She might have died during sex,which may be consensual or rape. The culprits threw him into the well to avert justice.

7 Likes

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2020
hmmm. Fulani...has started again..

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nelly4you: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2020
God help us o
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2020
Una dey ask wetin be the cause of her deathpolice no dey work again ni Investigate the murder Biko
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2020
There is a serial killer in Niger, police tagged it ritual purposes. It's a sexual oriented serial killer , probably a teacher in his early 30's, and knows the community well , I'm a prolific expect on serial profiling , to bring out the killer would take days in a place like Nigeria . Let's fish these predators out

7 Likes

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by grammarian247(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by backnbeta(f): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2020
Enough of these death news everyday bi ko!

See the medical personnel about to move the body without gloves undecided

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by ForeThinker: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2020
People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

7 Likes

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by EyezofGod120: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2020
grin thousand way to die
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by merieam16(f): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2020
NettyNelly:

U cant be too sure, anybody would av mudered her

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom / Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) / Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.