Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,018 members, 7,933,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:59 AM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (105 Views)

What Jesus Said About Selling Miracle Products e.g. Water, Soap, Perfume(Photos) / "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2020
Miracle Job Via Soul Winning and Kingdom Advancement Prayer

I have come to return all the glory to the God of this Commission for fulfilling Matt. 6:33 in my life.

It all started in the month of March this year when I applied for a job in a multinational telecommunication Company, but did not get the job, even though I desperately needed a change of level financially.

When the Wonder Double Season was declared in June, I engaged in it in a business-like manner, telling people about Jesus and also with follow-up calls to ensure they are in church.

And during break time in the office, I engaged fervently in kingdom advancement prayer.

Then the God of Wonder Double Showed up. On the week declared by my Papa as my week of rewards, the same multinational telecommunication company called me for a selection interview for a post I did not apply for and I got the job this time cheaply with a Mouth-watering salary and benefits.

This can only be God. Indeed, serving God pays the best and empowers for wealth.

Enobong Inyang

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/08/2020 / All These Things I Will Give You / To The Sheep And Shepherds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.