Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

White People Did Not Write The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White People Did Not Write The Bible (722 Views)

How Come Jesus Did Not Write Any Book For His Disciples? / White People Didn't Write The Bible / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White People Did Not Write The Bible by eplanning: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
White people didn't write the bible. Negroes/Bantus wrote the bible. The children of Israel were negroes. The prophets were negroes. In fact the earliest church councils were attended by dark skinned people.

Pic 1. Council of Nicea
Pics 2 & 3 Officials of the Holy Roman Empire.

Isrealites rose to high ranks even in the Roman empire. This is the truth that if you reject, you will keep turning around like merry-go-round until you return to this same truth.

It is these Isrealites who after the collapse of the Asyrian Empire in 605 B.C., and after being sacked from their land by the Romans in 70AD, and from Spain and Portugal in 1400s-1500s migrated further into Africa (East, West, Central and Southern Africa) through Egypt, Nubia, Ethiopia, Sudan, Morocco.

They presently make up the majority of the population of sub-saharan Africa. These same Israelites were taken captive and shipped to the Americas during the Transatlantic Slave trade in fulfilment of the curse of Deuteronomy 28:68.

Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by Righteousness89(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Unnecessary and Nonessential Talk!

Whether White or Black wrote the Bible, of What Importance is it .

All God needs From you is to Obey His Commandments Written in the Bible..

Not to Contend if it's a white or Black!

Quit Nonessentials and all Arguments! They Have Nothing to add to your Soul or Eternity..

4 Likes

Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Quit Nonessentials and all Arguments! They Have Nothing to add to your Soul or Eternity..

I have some questions for you. I hope you can help me.

1 Like

Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by eplanning: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Atiku:

I have some questions for you. I hope you can help me.

He cannot help you. Can't you see he is bewitched? See how the devils are manifesting.

It does not matter and white people thought it necessary to change the image? They used books, films, fake history etc to lie and some black, thick-lipped slave says it doesn't matter?
Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by Juliusmomoh: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Help me tell them

3 Likes

Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by eplanning: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

It was not nonsesical when they gave you a white Jesus, a fake image, a false religion with it's accompanying false festivals which you call holidays.

What commandments? Hasn't your white Jesus cancelled all including the Shabbat?
Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by donbachi(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Op is 100% correct..they stole everything from us and pinned us down using manipulations.

1 Like

Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by eplanning: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
donbachi:
Op is 100% correct..they stole everything from us and pinned us down using manipulations.

You are free from whiteman's witchcraft. That's why you see clearly.
Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by budaatum: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
eplanning:

You are free from whiteman's witchcraft.
What you call "whiteman's witchcraft" is actually just a book, as in, the ability to record words so they survive longer than if just spoken, and as we all know, writing was not invented by white people so it isn't exactly "whiteman's witchcraft" as you mention, nor are you free from it or you would not be writing words here. Op, though, misunderstands what he reads, as do some here who think words are meant to be believed instead of to inform so you ponder and reason and think and learn and be cured of ignorance and evolve.

Good thing is he and many here merely believe what they read as opposed to actually living by what they believe or you'd not be here using that so called "whiteman's witchcraft" as intended. In future, you'd even write books, I bet, in contradiction of those beliefs.

If you live by bread alone, as in the most simplistic understanding of what you read, you will become malnourished, as in you will not be saved from stupidity and ignorance, and the reward is death, as in suffering here on earth instead of being saved from ignorance through learning.

Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by delkuf(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
eplanning:

It was not nonsesical when they gave you a white Jesus, a fake image, a false religion with it's accompanying false festivals which you call holidays.

What commandments? Hasn't your white Jesus cancelled all including the Shabbat?
Because white people write it we shouldn't believe it eheheh
Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by eplanning: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
delkuf:
Because white people write it we shouldn't believe it eheheh

I know once you discover it was written by blacks you will hate the book. Brainwashed pipu.
Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by delkuf(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
eplanning:

I know once you discover it was written by blacks you will hate the book. Brainwashed pipu.
hypo washed boy
Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by eplanning: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
budaatum:

What you call "whiteman's witchcraft" is actually just a book, as in, the ability to record words so they survive longer than if just spoken, and as we all know, writing was not invented by white people so it isn't exactly "whiteman's witchcraft" as you mention, nor are you free from it or you would not be writing words here. Op, though, misunderstands what he reads, as do some here who think words are meant to be believed instead of to inform so you ponder and reason and think and learn and be cured of ignorance and evolve.

Good thing is he and many here merely believe what they read as opposed to actually living by what they believe or you'd not be here using that so called "whiteman's witchcraft" as intended. In future, you'd even write books, I bet, in contradiction of those beliefs.

If you live by bread alone, as in the most simplistic understanding of what you read, you will become malnourished, as in you will not be saved from stupidity and ignorance, and the reward is death, as in suffering here on earth instead of being saved from ignorance through learning.

Witchcraft is manipulation. That is what they have used on our people.

And please stop talking NONSENSE. Even the art of writing was taught your white masters by black people. We already had schools when the whites in Europe didn't know how to take their bath, talkless of write.

Maybe you want me to show you the caves where they came out from to attack our people.
Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by budaatum: 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
eplanning:

Witchcraft is manipulation. That is what they have used on our people.

And please stop talking NONSENSE. Even the art of writing was taught your white masters by black people. We already had schools when the whites in Europe didn't know how the take their bath, talkless of write.

Maybe you want me to show you the caves where they came out from to attack our people.
One should learn to read first then one might understand. Reading alone would have made you notice my "writing was not invented by white people".

Here's some education on the development of writing.

1 Like

Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by eplanning: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2020
budaatum:

One should learn to read first then one might understand. Reading alone would have made you notice my "writing was not invented by white people".

So what is the long post about OP not believing what he reads or misunderstanding what he reads... Do you know me before?

How can a man who historically and even in the scriptures, was known to be a black man now be portrayed as white throughout Africa if not through witchcraft?

I believe the scriptures but unfortunately you Christians have been bewitched and you're still being manipulated by witches using the same bible.
Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by budaatum: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2020
buda is neither a Christian nor a believer but an understander, and you clearly do misunderstand. But I have faith in you that with more effort you will understand. Jesus, for instance, is irrelevant as a man so his race or colour is irrelevant. John describes him as the Logos, and there is a meaning to him being called God.

You will forgive me eplanning, but so long as your focus is on the man's race and skin colour you miss the moon.

eplanning:

So what is the long post about OP not believing what he reads or misunderstanding what he reads... Do you know me before?

How can a man who historically and even in the scriptures, was known to be a black man now be portrayed as white throughout Africa if not through witchcraft?

I believe the scriptures but unfortunately you Christians have been bewitched and you're still being manipulated by witches using the same bible.
Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by eplanning: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
budaatum:
buda is neither a Christian nor a believer but an understander, and you clearly do misunderstand. But I have faith in you that with more effort you will understand. Jesus, for instance, is irrelevant as a man so his race or colour is irrelevant. John describes him as the Logos, and there is a meaning to him being called God.

You will forgive me eplanning, but so long as your focus is on the man's race and skin colour you miss the moon.

Those who believe and receive eternal life are born of the same Word? He was called God; so was Moses (Exodus 7:1) and so are we (Psalm 82:6). Should we now worship one another instead of the Most High?

If he is irrelevant as a man, how then does his life become an atonement for the sins of his people YISOLELE (Israel)?

You don't know what my focus is so goan sit down somewia and worship your idols.
Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by budaatum: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
eplanning:

Those who believe and receive eternal life are born of the same Word? He was called God; so was Moses (Exodus 7:1) and so are we (Psalm 82:6). Should we now worship one another instead of the Most High?

If he is irrelevant as a man, how then does his life become an atonement for the sins of his people YISOLELE (Israel)?

You don't know what my focus is so goan sit down somewia and worship your idols.
What eternal life? Do you even know what is meant, I wonder?

It's Jesus' teachings that are very relevant. Once you understand what he teaches you'd likely know what sin is and it's consequence and desist from sinning.

As to worshipping idols, perhaps go read how jealous God is written to be then ask yourself where you are told to worship Jesus instead of simply learning from him and evolving.
Re: White People Did Not Write The Bible by eplanning: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
budaatum:

What eternal life? Do you even know what is meant, I wonder?

It's Jesus' teachings that are very relevant. Once you understand what he teaches you'd likely know what sin is and it's consequence and desist from sinning.

As to worshipping idols, perhaps go read how jealous God is written to be then ask yourself where you are told to worship Jesus instead of simply learning from him and evolving.

Good you know you are not to bow to idols.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Jesus? / I Want The Nigerian Catholic To Defend Pope Now / Which God Was David Worshiping Before The Jesus(stories)was Jesus A God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.