Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

How To Design 3d Logo Using Smartphone Only - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Design 3d Logo Using Smartphone Only (1291 Views)

How To Design Text Logo Using Pixellab| 3d Mock Up On Android / Get Your 3D Logo / Best HOUSE DESIGN 3D & INTERIORS IN NIGERIAL CALL 08069253261 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design 3d Logo Using Smartphone Only by ABGRAPHEEZ(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Good day members...... , I this post i want to talk about you having the capability to make design from the comfort of your smartphone.

I know you must have seen some trending 3d logo from friends, relative or you just came across it on social media.

Probably, you had ask one or two people and they said it made using a laptop, photoshop, Adobe blah blah and so on...

Well am here to say that as become a Big lie...because with advancement in technology a lot of software developers are.......

...developing new apps everyday to ease how daily activities via SMARTPHONES.

So my point is those amazimg logo, varying from, 3d mock up logo, 2d logo , 3d wall based logo, 3d wooden logo, paper logo, wooden carve logo.....and many more

....Can be created...i assure 100% on our smartphone through the help of our powerful app you would learn to use

So i have a youtube channel i created for you and me where i show you how to go about this Designs

I would love you to be part of that community......my youtube Channel name is AB GRAPHEEZ

Kindly search it up and Subscribe......turning the notification bell on

I am telling you that you would see does design are not as hard as they look

And with the right tutorial you can build an income out of it.......

Because remember the first thing your customer remember if they forgor your name is your LOGO

That how lmportant logos are.......

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Semrush Premium Account Cookies Daily Updated / My fear for girl... / Real Blco Sellers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.