Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (90248 Views)

What Lekki, Lagos State Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Lagos City: What Adeniyi Jones Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Where are the tooth pick factories ?
I expect you to know that toothpicks factories are mainly SMEs so you don't expect their names to ring a bell so easily. Even China that's the world's largest manufacturer of toothpicks, the factory names are not known.

That said, at least you can see one and should know now that our politicians lie and throw soundbites a lot to obfuscate issues. It's just like the pizza debacle recently. Even a toddler knows pizzas are produced in Nigeria. Yet, same minister said some people import pizzas into Nigeria. What he didn't say is that they are people like him, the elites who crave for foreign everything to prove class.

It's just like pasta too. With all the pasta plants we have, shop rite still imports Italian pasta. I'm sure you know who their targets are.
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by majamajic(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
mansions in parkviewcheesy what street in parkviewcheesy cos there is no mansion in parkview it is just an housing estate that have regular houses in fact majority of their rooms re not up to standard, they have bad water, and part of the estate is always flooded during rainy season majority of the Big men have left the estate. It is now left to average rich people.
Have u seen subomi (fcmb owner ) house in ikoyi that is the example of house that can be qualified as mansion not regular houses in parkview estate.
Banana island is dominated by Yoruba's , fashola, Tinubu, mike adenuga, otedola e.t.c

Go and rest , no mansion in Parkview and u call yourself agent ? U didn't know Orange drugs building in burdillon too

Better u rest

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by lastclaire4(f): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2020
AerialMapper:

Send me a picture of an overhead wire in Katampe extension. Note the word extension

I have seen somewhere around diplomatic drive.
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by ORIENTATION101: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2020
majamajic:

Go and rest , no mansion in Parkview and u call yourself agent ? U didn't know Orange drugs building in burdillon too

Better u rest

orange drug is in the street not on the road. Your nyamiri brother said the most expensive house on that bourdilon roadcheesy

Tango Towers owned by Tinubu is the most expensive on that road even the whole of bourdilon inner street.
But currently the most expensive house in whole of ikoyi belongs to folrunsho alakija in Osborne.
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by majamajic(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
orange drug is in the street not on the road. Your nyamiri brother said the most expensive house on that bourdilon roadcheesy

Tango Towers owned by Tinubu is the most expensive on that road even the whole of bourdilon inner street.
But currently the most expensive house in whole of ikoyi belongs to folrunsho alakija in Osborne.

On burdillon I said mansion , I didn't mention tower

Besides am done with u , I have things to do , have a nice day

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by ORIENTATION101: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2020
majamajic:

On burdillon I said mansion , I didn't mention tower

Besides am done with u , I have things to do , have a nice day
you re the one that hijacked the conversation wasnt talking to you. Your brother that I quoted said Easterners owned the most expensive houses on bourdilon road thats what I quickly debunked before your illiterate brothers in south east start spreading that fallacy. Mansion, towers blablabla. The most expensive house in whole of bourdilon is Tango Towers. The most expensive house in whole of ikoyi belongs to folorunsho alakija .
I'm donecheesy
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by majamajic(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
you re the one that hijacked the conversation wasnt talking to you. Your brother that I quoted said Easterners owned the most expensive houses on bourdilon road thats what I quickly debunked before your illiterate brothers in south east start spreading that fallacy. Mansion, towers blablabla. The most expensive house in whole of bourdilon is Tango Towers. The most expensive house in whole of ikoyi belongs to folorunsho alakija .
I'm donecheesy

Am happy to know we are discussing properties in lagos
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Juicethekid: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are very stupid for quoting me.
your village people don use your destiny as tissue paper
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by loopman: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2020
emperor863:

. .......and in spite of their unbridled hatred for Lagos and the southwest, they will not relocate to their ancient caves or better still to Abuja (the supposed "home for all"wink.

Where an old witch is waiting for them ? Or a young kidnapper is waiting to use them blow?

The rich among them still go home with mobile policemen for the 5 days he will be there before running back to lagos

Pathetic fools

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by ImaIma1(f): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2020
Nothing special about bourdillon.
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by mozele(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Iamgrey5:
A synonym of slum is ghetto.

You claim to understand everything, yet you don't know anything.

Argh! Oga why?

All this yab for only one pesin oversabilism?

You need to be calming down o
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by CeterisXVII: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Oga hedonister, it is quite obvious that you cannot separate Bourdillon Road, from Alexander Avenue and Gerrard Road. You have just lumped all of them together in your pictures and your video.

Coming down Lekki-Ikoyi bridge, you will get to the roundabout. On the right is Gerrard, while the left is Alexander Avenue. Right at the end of Alexander is where Bourdillon Road, starts. In fact, Alexander dovetails into Bourdillon.

So why cant you distinguish between these 3 different roads? Try to do your research properly, next time and don't mislead others.
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Sirwallace(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
bigfish3k:

Be deceiving your self
Does Lagos have centralized sewage disposal system, centralized cooking gas distribution system, standard waste disposal system, portable water system, 24/7electricity, street lights that always work, good drainage, wide roads with parking space along its stretch, agbero free roads etc.
Let me just stop here because I just don't understand your basis of comparison of Lagos with the first world countries

lack of exposure to modern facilities has made the mediocrity we see here a norms.

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by ludoliu(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
thanks a lot for sharing these videos we made. I am deeply touched by the amount of likes
i wish one day these videos could be on the nairaland main forum, on the top, to allow every Nigerian to see how beautiful our city is.

trutharena:

That is because probably the OP is not showing it like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JZqOTfzqDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPGp8se48mw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiZBqVaBwzA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMTyUS2vq9I

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by trutharena: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
ludoliu:
thanks a lot for sharing these videos we made. I am deeply touched by the amount of likes
i wish one day these videos could be on the nairaland main forum, on the top, to allow every Nigerian to see how beautiful our city is.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by afroxyz: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Rossinky:

No, YOU shut up. Ignorant dunce.

Mr ''everywhere is better than Nigeria''.

This is how you imbec.ile.s fuill of self-hate and inferiority complex end up as slaves in Libya snd Lebanon, and start begging the same Nigeria you trash daily to come and rescue you.

Please stop embarrasing yourself and take out time to improve on your grammar. I'm in Nigeria and love Nigeria. But don't make babyish comments. My advise to you is to TRAVEL and open your eyes. Village champion
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Icon4s(m): 7:28am On Sep 15, 2020
techmo:

If anything I have traveled to Most GCC countries, and UK and I can tell you for free Ikoyi, VI, Banana island, Asokoro , Maitamah and Eko Atlantic all have as much infrastructure as you can get in top world class real estate

Either you are suffering from inferiority complex or just an Ipob, regardless you need to travel more

I initially liked your comment, but when you mentioned Ipob I took it back.

Say no to tribalised comments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) / Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.