Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count (260 Views)

I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani / "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo / Orezi: 'I Have To Reduce This Sperm Donations So This My Sexy Body Can Be Great' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by Susi007: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Markers Of Health

Healthy sperm are an important factor in male fertility. If you’re trying to conceive, you can improve the quality of your sperm by choosing the right foods.

Markers Of Sperm Health Include:

Sperm Count: The concentration of sperm cells in a given sample is an important marker of sperm quality.
Sperm Morphology: The average size and shape of sperm cells in a sample is an indicator of fertility.
Sperm Motility: Motility refers to movement. Sperm cells must be able to swim to reach and fertilize an egg cell.
Semen Volume: A minimum volume of semen is required to carry sperm cells through the female reproductive tract.
Read on to find out which nutrients and foods promote sperm health.

1. Zinc

Zinc has been shown to play a role in regulating sperm count and quality. Men who are infertile tend to have lower zinc levels than men who are fertile.

You can up your intake by eating:

Oysters
Red meat and poultry... Read More Details Here ==>>>https://nutritionfood.in/food-for-strong-sperm/

(1) (Reply)

Biden, Hollywood Celebrities Mourn Black Panther Star Chadwick Boseman / TIG Entertainment Presents Face Of The Month Online Contest For All Models / ”yahoo Boys Are Far Better Than Nigeria Politicians” – Samklef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.