Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:46 AM

Waec And Neco(can Waec And NECO Be Used To Study Abroad) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec And Neco(can Waec And NECO Be Used To Study Abroad) (333 Views)

Warri Boy Who Smashed Waec And Jamb Denied Admission / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec And Neco(can Waec And NECO Be Used To Study Abroad) by Ligero100: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Good day..am new here and I have a question bothering me.. please can someone study outside Nigeria like in US, UK, Canada and the rest with his or her waec or neco
Re: Waec And Neco(can Waec And NECO Be Used To Study Abroad) by sammy7410(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Assignment:
Go and find out d meaning of weac and neco first then answer ur self by ur self

Re: Waec And Neco(can Waec And NECO Be Used To Study Abroad) by illicit(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
WAEC as an international examination is widely accepted.
NECO is relevant within Nigeria.
Re: Waec And Neco(can Waec And NECO Be Used To Study Abroad) by Hahjascho(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ligero100:
Good day..am new here and I have a question bothering me.. please can someone study outside Nigeria like in US, UK, Canada and the rest with his or her waec or neco
There is no straight Yes or No for this question but the answer lies very close to the NO Side.

What this means is that unlike WAEC, selected schools including those you mentioned will require other professional exams in addition to the NECO result.

(1) (Reply)

Top AI Certifications That Will Improve Your Employability / Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology Post UTME Form 2020/2021 / Quotes Of The Day 15th September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.