Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:25 AM

Bbnaija: Burna Boy Vows To Feature Neo And Erica In His Upcoming Music Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Burna Boy Vows To Feature Neo And Erica In His Upcoming Music Video (359 Views)

Bbnaija: Burna Boy Set To Feature Neo And Erica In A Music Video / AKA Taunts Burna Boy, Vows To Attend His Show Despite Warning / "Dangote, I'm Going To Make You My Gateman"- Big Boy Vows To Help Dangote(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Burna Boy Vows To Feature Neo And Erica In His Upcoming Music Video by onyi25(f): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
BBNaija: Burna Boy Set To Feature Neo And Erica In His Upcoming Music Video After Their Pepsi Performance (Photo)
Award winning singer, Burna Boy, has revealed that he will be featuring Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemates Erica and Neo in his upcoming music video.

This is coming after the two housemates put up a beautiful performance last night in their Pepsi task challenge where they rocked the BBNaija Lockdown stage, singing Burna Boy’s ‘On The Low’.

Burna boy impressed by their performance even though they didn't win, took to social media to promise the two reality stars a slot each in his upcoming Onyeka music video shoot.

Read full gist/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/bbnaija-burna-boy-vows-to-feature-neo.html

Re: Bbnaija: Burna Boy Vows To Feature Neo And Erica In His Upcoming Music Video by leaderlegend(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Only 1 AFRICA GIANT

ODOGWU HIMSELF

ALWAYS STANDING TWICE AS TALL

-I still love my wizkid like that grin

(1) (Reply)

One Word For Him Please / Actress Ini Edo Bags Endorsement Deal With American NGO / KIDDWAYA Dad Gives Erica N45million, Nengi Tells Ozo To Avoid Her(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.