Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,304 members, 7,932,204 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ask Me Any Question About Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ask Me Any Question About Blogging (397 Views)

Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria / 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know / The Real Facts About Blogging As A Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Any Question About Blogging by aimnifro(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
I will love to answer and help everyone. You can ask me any eustion about blogging which focus on earning money using adsense not affiliate marketing
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Blogging by Teknoteableblog: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
my blog www.teknoteable..com has been rejected twice. after the first rejection. i ammended all errors but was still rejected. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Blogging by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Teknoteableblog:
my blog www.teknoteable..com has been rejected twice. after the first rejection. i ammended all errors but was still rejected. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
After looking at your blog, here is what I'll recommend. Get a custom domain name, work on organizing your template. And add more contents/traffic.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Blogging by Teknoteableblog: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

After looking at your blog, here is what I'll recommend. Get a custom domain name, work on organizing your template. And add more contents/traffic.
thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Blogging by aimnifro(m): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2020
Teknoteableblog:

1. 1st of all tell me about what message they send you? Reason for rejection on your dashboard?
2. Remove this https://teknoteable..com/p/advertise.html which is not good before approval of adsense. After approval, add it again.
3. Focus on some fix categories. Your biggest mistake. Its like your 1 leg is in america and other in China? You mix health, science, Blogging , education, social media blablabla. Do it after approval. for example, you can create a site about games and create categories like reviews, upcoming games, guides, walkthrough and more, but what is its coonnection with health? science? education?
4. Where are your pages? cookies policies? discalimer? privacy policy? contact us?
5. Content on almost all posts is short. add posts like 1000 words and also some posts like 2000 words
6. Where are some social icons ? add social icons like follow us on facebook, follow us on twitter, connect your original accounts with it.
7. Make sure you are using images which are your own. dont steal from other sides. same for your content because i think you copy from others. Use Online Plagrism tools to check for it

Too many mistakes on your site already. Fix them

Google dont care about or purchased domain. Its ok for you keep it and continue work but improve.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Blogging by Sheriman(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
aimnifro:

1. 1st of all tell me about what message they send you? Reason for rejection on your dashboard?
2. Remove this https://teknoteable..com/p/advertise.html which is not good before approval of adsense. After approval, add it again.
3. Focus on some fix categories. Your biggest mistake. Its like your 1 leg is in america and other in China? You mix health, science, Blogging , education, social media blablabla. Do it after approval. for example, you can create a site about games and create categories like reviews, upcoming games, guides, walkthrough and more, but what is its coonnection with health? science? education?
4. Where are your pages? cookies policies? discalimer? privacy policy? contact us?
5. Content on almost all posts is short. add posts like 1000 words and also some posts like 2000 words
6. Where are some social icons ? add social icons like follow us on facebook, follow us on twitter, connect your original accounts with it.
7. Make sure you are using images which are your own. dont steal from other sides. same for your content because i think you copy from others. Use Online Plagrism tools to check for it

Too many mistakes on your site already. Fix them

Google dont care about or purchased domain. Its ok for you keep it and continue work but improve.

I visited his blog hmmm the guy need to do a great job to see the good side of adsense
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Blogging by digital11: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
if i start blogging now, how many visitors do i need for me to earn money with adsense within 3-4 months
and what are other ways of which i can monetize the blog
lastly, which niche will be the best in terms of lucrativeness, less competitive and high market
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Blogging by aimnifro(m): 3:53am On Aug 30, 2020
digital11:
if i start blogging now, how many visitors do i need for me to earn money with adsense within 3-4 months
and what are other ways of which i can monetize the blog
lastly, which niche will be the best in terms of lucrativeness, less competitive and high market

Well, there is no limit of visitors. More visitors mean more money and there is no scale to find out how many visitors are enough to earn good money. But focus on traffic from Usa, Canada, Uk and these countries because if they click on your ads, you will earn more. If you get 100 viistoprs from tehse countries, thats better then getting 1000 visitors from countries like Nigeria, India & other low CPC. In my opinion, you must start getting 2,3 organic traffic from google after 30 days of blogging, consider yoruself succesful. Social media tarffic is not a sissue, enyone can get it anytime.

There are many ways, i will try to write in simple words.
1. Increase your site authority and sell bqacklinks do follow to other sites for cheap rate
2. If you get good traffic, promte other sites for money, allow guest posts
3. if you are talking about adsense alternative, go for infolink & media,net but no one of them can replace adsense ever

There are lot of niches but i will suggest you create a site about 2020 games, 2021 games, make top 10 lists like "10 Games like Stardew valley", write walkthrough, guides because these are games people are talking about and trending. There is competition but if you create a good value site, people will start following you.
Create a job site and update regularly. You alreday know that JOBS is forever problem, you just need to add good content all the time, thousand of people will become your permanet followers. Many sites are adding jobs by copying from other stes, you just need to arrange content properly
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Blogging by Bigboy289(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
aimnifro:
I will love to answer and help everyone. You can ask me any eustion about blogging which focus on earning money using adsense not affiliate marketing
how much have you earned from blogging
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Blogging by Sheriman(m): 4:19am On Aug 31, 2020
Bigboy289:
Easy now take it easy
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Blogging by aimnifro(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2020
Bigboy289:
lol i am not here to pay my tax. Just offering free help if anyone need. If you dont want, there are others who may need it.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Blogging by Bigboy289(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
aimnifro:

lol i am not here to pay my tax. Just offering free help if anyone need. If you dont want, there are others who may need it.
That was actually a question smiley

(1) (Reply)

Google Cloud / 7 Reasons To Invest In Seo / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.