Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,822 members, 7,893,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Fraud! Former Unilag Vc Accused Of 30 Contract Scams - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud! Former Unilag Vc Accused Of 30 Contract Scams (319 Views)

Efcc: Buhari's Signature Forged By Emefiele In $6.5m Fraud - Former Sgf, Boss M / N50m Fraud: Former Bank Manager Sentenced To Seven Years Imprisonment (photos) / N9.2M Fraud: Former Deputy Chief Registrar Bags 7years Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud! Former Unilag Vc Accused Of 30 Contract Scams by Erib2: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
FRAUD! FORMER UNILAG VC ACCUSED OF 30 CONTRACT SCAMS

Former UNILAG VC, Professor Ogundipe appeared to be in more troubles as another Professor has dragged him to EFCC over fraudulent contracts.

A professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and former member of the University of Lagos Governing Council, Boniface Oye-Adeniran, has petitioned the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission over alleged acts of financial crime directly committed by the former vice chancellor of the institution, Prof Oluwatoyin Ogundipe , the Acting VC, Prof Folashade Ogunsola, Bursar, Mr Lekan Lawal and the Director of Procurement, Dr James Akamu, TheConscience gathers.

Oye-Adeniran in the petition, dated August 21, listed over 30 contracts allegedly awarded without satisfying the requirements of the Public Procurement Act as well as other financial infractions against the former UNILAG VC and the management team.

Read More: UNILAG: “Why Babalakin Wanted VC Out Desperately”- Source

In the petition, Oye-Adeniran said, “I retired as a Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, College of Medicine, University of Lagos in 2019 and up until my retirement, I worked with Ogundipe first in his capacity as Deputy Vice Chancellor, and as Vice Chancellor of the University, from November 2017 up till July 2019.”

https://theconscienceng.com/fraud-former-unilag-vc-accused-of-30-contract-scams/

Re: Fraud! Former Unilag Vc Accused Of 30 Contract Scams by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
I knew there was more to this
I hope they can investigate this properly and bring the culprit to Justice
Re: Fraud! Former Unilag Vc Accused Of 30 Contract Scams by Mayng01(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2020
Fraud at every corner and angle in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Lad Kills Landlord For Complaining About Ladies He Brings Home / Lagos Police Command Searches For Erring Officer Who Slapped Aged Woman / One Million Boys And Cultists Behind Properties Looting In SW.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.