Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,813 members, 7,935,493 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

Obasanjo Shuns Council Of State Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Shuns Council Of State Meeting (757 Views)

Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting / Buhari Presides Over Council Of State Meeting (Photos) / President Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Council Of State Meeting In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Shuns Council Of State Meeting by madamgrace: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday met with past presidents in the Council of State’s meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Past president at the ongoing meeting include, ex-Presidents Yakubu Gowon, Ibrahim Babangida, Ernest Shonekan, Abdulsalami Abubakar,and Goodluck Jonathan.

Also present is former Chief Justice of the Federation, CJN, Walter Onnoghen and the current CJN, Mahmood Mohammed.

However, ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo was noticeably absent.

https://www.inform.ng/post/obasanjo-shuns-council-of-state-meeting

Re: Obasanjo Shuns Council Of State Meeting by Rhymesy(f): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
Let him go and sleep, his power is no longer needed.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Shuns Council Of State Meeting by truthfulparrot(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Jonathan has a kind a forgiving heart. I remembered that PMB don't attend council of state meetings when Jonathan was president.

I hope PMB has removded bitterness and vindictiveness from his mind. This life is too short to carry people for mind.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Shuns Council Of State Meeting by frankyychiji(f): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Jonathan has a kind a forgiving heart. I remembered that PMB don't attend council of state meetings when Jonathan was president.

I hope PMB has removded bitterness and vindictiveness from his mind. This life is too short to carry people for mind.
Buhari stopped attending since the days of Obj! Bitter jihadhist!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns Council Of State Meeting by IamWonderful: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Obasanjo can decide where he want to go or be, the atmosphere might be hostile for him
Re: Obasanjo Shuns Council Of State Meeting by Austino50: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
May be the fear of Coro is the beginning of wisdom for him
Re: Obasanjo Shuns Council Of State Meeting by Pollosa1: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ha. Baba vex
Re: Obasanjo Shuns Council Of State Meeting by Karlifate: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
madamgrace:

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday met with past presidents in the Council of State’s meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Past president at the ongoing meeting include, ex-Presidents Yakubu Gowon, Ibrahim Babangida, Ernest Shonekan, Abdulsalami Abubakar,and Goodluck Jonathan.

Also present is former Chief Justice of the Federation, CJN, Walter Onnoghen and the current CJN, Mahmood Mohammed.

However, ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo was noticeably absent.

https://www.inform.ng/post/obasanjo-shuns-council-of-state-meeting
The bold is not correct.

Mahmud Mohammed was the CJN between 2014 to 2016, while Tanko Ibrahim Muhammed is the current CJN.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns Council Of State Meeting by Bluntguy: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Toothless Bulldogs.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns Council Of State Meeting by Yobabad: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
Jonathan must be a baby president, he is classless, how many times did Buhari attend any function when he Good luck was president. No reasonable Nigerian will identify with Buhari with the way things are in the nation. Except local Yoruba Muslims and I can tell you the reason!

(1) (Reply)

Femi Adesina - What Goes Around Comes Around! / US, UK, Canada, South Africa; 40 Countries Experiencing A Recession In 2020 / My Igbo Brethren Pls Ponder On This Points Concerning NK And His IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.