Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Read This If You Want To Create A New Six-figure Online Business From Scratch - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Read This If You Want To Create A New Six-figure Online Business From Scratch (154 Views)

A Complete Guide On How You Can Start A CAR Importation Business From USA / Get GRAPHIC DESIGNS for your Business from OSTmedia(Affordable)... CHECK! / Monitor Your Business From Anywhere With This Device... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Want To Create A New Six-figure Online Business From Scratch by MikeBriggs(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Are you an entrepreneur looking for new business that's scalable and profitable. Are you an employee that would like a side hustle that yields extra income and isn't time consuming. Are you a student with passion looking for a business that will sharpen your marketing skills and make you money. Read till the end.

Imagine what extra N100k in pure profit per month can do for you. No prior skills are required, all you need is just your laptop/smartphone, internet connection and the passion to make money.
Okay this is not a get rich quick scheme and definitely not an illegal business. Infact this business system has made lots of nairalanders on here lots of money. It's a business system that has stood the test of time and is trusted by millions of people across all ages all over the world.

Allow me to introduce to you the business model called Print On Demand or POD for short. Print on demand is a business where you partner with a supplier to customize white-label products like T shirt, hoodies, shoes, mugs, caps and various other merchandise with your own designs to sell on a per-order basis under your own brand. Simply put; you partner with a supplier, you create your designs and customize them on the products, you build your brand and market the products at a mock up price, when customers make orders, your supplier prints, packages and delivers the product to them on your behalf without you dealing with inventory. Your supplier gets paid for the products and delivery only when a customer makes an order, you keep your profit margin and your customers receive their valuable product. Win, win, win. Everybody wins.

This is a globally recognised business model so your market reach can be both local and international. Now imagine you make just 50 sales per month (which is a worst case scenario) and your profit margin is $5 ( again, worst case scenario), that is $250, approximately N100,000 per month. The opportunities with POD are endless.

Making money doesn't have to be a struggle, especially in this age of information. All you need is to produce  high quality value, package it creatively, and deliver it to your customers through a seamless system.
Learn how to build your own online business that will generate you 6 figures income monthly. I've created a course that will show you everything you need to know about POD.
Created for the complete beginner, even those who have never sold anything before, I will take you step by step through the entire process, from setting up your online store, to making your first sale. Most courses give you the tools and blueprints and then leave you to go figure the rest on your own. I know because I've been there, a lot. That's why I've designed this course with much focus on practicality, so that in four (4) days,  if you follow diligently, you will have a fully functioning online store with atleast 10 products ready for the market.

This course is packed with incredible value it will make you and your bank smile for a very very long time. You will learn the secrets and strategies of the top players in the game, so that in just a little time you can grow your brand to an international level. Here's what you'll get;
1. You will learn how to create your brand and set up your online store like a professional.

2. You will learn how to create beautiful, fast selling designs and have them on any model of your choice like this:
[img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img]

3.You will watch me live on zoom, where I'll be creating setting up a brand new store and creating new designs and Products, so you easily follow along.

4.You will learn proven marketing and pricing strategies of that will boost your sales and profit.

What's more you'll have acces to me and many other passionate entrepreneurs like yourself, who are willing to answer any questions you may have at anytime. You'll be added our mastermind group where I'll keep you up to date with new tips, strategies and resources that will optimize your growth and success.

Normal Price for this is N15,000. BUT NOT TODAY. You see I have learnt lots of other valuable of skills on this platform from nairalanders who also offered their course at subsidized price. Plus I understand the interesting times we live in. For these reasons I've decided to set the price for ONLY N5,000 for the first 50 people that will register. After that I'll be taking the price up to N10,000. I can confidently assure you that this will be the best N5,000 you'll spend this year. I'll like to think that this is that opportunity you've been praying for. Don't let it pass you by. Please note that your course fees is different from from your start-up capital.

This course is designed to carter for all. It doesn't matter if you're a doctor or a teacher, a student or a banker, with this system, you just need to put in maximum of 3 hours per day; 1 hour for product design, one for brand outreach and marketing, and another for processing orders when the sales start flowing in. You don't need any prior technical or marketing skills, all that is required is the passion to create value and make money. Again this is not a get rich quick scheme, you will need to put in work, be diligent and patient to generate great results. But I assure you it's all going to be worth it. This is only for serious minded people who truly understand the law of sowing and reaping.

If you're interested, send me a message on WhatsApp; +23409063067021.
Class starts on Monday 31st August 2020. On a final note, ember months is here again. If you don't have merchandise to sell, you are missing out, big time. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn 3D Animation And Get Graphics Design Plus Digital Marketing Traing / 50% Discount On All Logos And Branding Works / Honda 2009 Full Option With Leather Interior,sliver Color ,foreign Used For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.