Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,956 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff (13589 Views)

Court Reverses Sack Of IGP Usman Alkali / Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by kenex4ever(m): 7:27am On Aug 28, 2020
That's the way it is in Dangote companies too. Indian companies.

If you are desperate to make money at the Detriment of your staff then employ Indians to manage it.

Tripled work with much less pay for Nigerian staff.
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by yinka2011: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2020
good for them. in this economy haba
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by wilfred101: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2020
Uae01Dirham:
he even tried. if its buhari , lol! DSS GO COME ARREST THOSE GUYS JOIN SEF

Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by Videx99(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2020
Why employ Indians in the first place.? Wasn't the company thriving with Nigeria indegeneous staff? This is one if the problems we have in Nigeria. Always looking up to foreigners as Gods whereas Nigerians have better education and experience. Imagine, Indians of all people. The same thing is happening in Jawa International Limited.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by BobSense90: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2020
Why sacking those staff in the first place, don't mind them this is just fake news.
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2020
But a report came out that the protest was a lie and never happened...na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by simpleseyi: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2020
Goldp5988:
He added, “Even some of the jobs meant for junior staff and casuals have been taking over by this unqualified Indians he brought.”

That is how Atikuchukwu the Adamawa Bobrisky and Cameroonian bisexual will run Biafraland when he becomes the President of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by simpleseyi: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2020
YoungBlackRico:

DO you ever trust Atikuchukwu the Cameroonian bisexual?
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by Basher8583: 7:54am On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
My people the only serious workers we have in Nigeria are these hausa boys in construction business, they can build the Burj khalifa overnight, if you have the cash.

generally Nigeria have a bad attitude towards work, let's tell ourselves the truth. they complain a lot, no wonder they love that Timaya song, I can't kill myself.

they want soft work, with big money without stress. I went to my site at Dei dei Abuja to supervise. these construction workers were busy sleeping, those working were pretending to work. it was that old Soviet joke

"We pretend to work, and they pretend to pay us,

that's why they import foreigners to supervise Nigerians, they complain the bosses are cruel, go to the Bangladesh garment factory and see cruel bosses, go to the Emirates and see. bad bosses,

I don't like Nigerian workers. I pay them by the hour, it motivates them to work, for Mason's, counting makes work faster, pay according to the productivity level.

in India, a gateman will double as a cook, a barber, a nanny, an errand boy, a driver all in one. but in Nigeria gate man dey form big boy to even sweep compound, he will say "how much are they paying me? '

No worries. When xenophobia hits those indians they will know where to run to. My hausa brothers are calm until you provoke them
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by mikaeli01: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely, as true as your Nigerian workers attitude work may sound it does not generalise every Nigerian workers.
When taking any job, the exact work to be done needs definition. Imagine it yourself the description of an Indian gateman you gave.
I support working for the earned not slavery.
Queenlovely:
My people the only serious workers we have in Nigeria are these hausa boys in construction business, they can build the Burj khalifa overnight, if you have an cash.

generally Nigeria have a bad attitude towards work, let's tell ourselves the truth. they complain a lot, no wonder they love that Timaya song, I can't kill myself.

they want soft work, with big money without stress. I went to my site at Dei dei Abuja to supervise. these construction workers were busy sleeping, those working were pretending to work. it was that old Soviet joke

that's why they import foreigners to supervise Nigerians, they complain the bosses are cruel, go to the Bangladesh garment factory and see cruel bosses, go to the Emirates and see. bad bosses,

I don't like Nigerian workers. I pay them by the hour, it motivates them to work, for Mason's, counting makes work faster, pay according to the productivity level.

in India, a gateman will double as a cook, a barber, a nanny, an errand boy, a driver all in one. but in Nigeria gate man dey form big boy to even sweep compound, he will say "how much are they paying me? '

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by Odoogu(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
My people the only serious workers we have in Nigeria are these hausa boys in construction business, they can build the Burj khalifa overnight, if you have the cash.

you made a valid point but it still doesn't nullify the situation of "harsh" treatment they face. this is like the umpteenth time a story relating with Indians and Nigerian workers and all have a similar trend and narrative like the above.
let the proper thing be done and any worker found wanting should be axed immediately.
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

Can you work as a gateman,cook,errand man and sweep the compound?Can you allow your blood relations to do all these tasks?Be sincere with yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by Queenlovely(f): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2020
cucumbae:
Can you work as a gateman,cook,errand man and sweep the compound?Can you allow your blood relations to do all these tasks?Be sincere with yourself?

y. e. s
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by stormborn28(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2020
Goldp5988:
He added, “Even some of the jobs meant for junior staff and casuals have been taking over by this unqualified Indians he brought.”
look at those nonsensical gibberish advertising Atiku.. Address worked plight, they are campaigning
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

y. e. s
Continue to enslave yourself with peanut.
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by Jaapu: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

This is loads of crap.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by Jaapu: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

y. e. s

Then you must be stupid and worthless at the same time.
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by Queenlovely(f): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2020
Jaapu:

This is loads of crap.
unload the crap
rubbish and ingredients
flutted pumpkin
cartons of chewing gum

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by lowkeybahdguy(m): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

The fact something happens in India does not make it the yardstick to measure right or wrong conduct. How do you advocate a better society only to give a worker pay for one, doing the work of three.
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by KrazyDave16(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

If you want to hire a gateman, be specific on the duties he/she is gonna do and state the amount you'll be paying. Don't assume cos he/she is a gateman means he's to do anything outside his/her field (cooking) cos you're the employer.

For the Indian part, what you listed happens in families whose families use their children to pay off debts or gullible parents thinking their ward will live a better life prompting these "helpers" to use them in the most demunaizing way.

I mean how'd you expect your gateman to cook your meals, clean the place up, drive you to work, look after your wards, do your laundry, prepare lunch or dinner, run errands and clean the car for tomorrow and wake up early as 3 or 4 to clean up and prepare breakfast, repeating the cycle on little pay. If you're gonna pay him wages for being a gateman alone, you're inhumane if no one is gonna tell you.

Also just cos of your experience doesn't mean others feel the same way. If you listen to those complaints, the few are about being underpaid for the job they're doing.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by Lanretoye(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2020
indians managing bottled water company for him,he doesn’t even believe in nigerians and he wants to rule them.
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by KrazyDave16(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2020
lowkeybahdguy:

The fact something happens in India does not make it the yardstick to measure right or wrong conduct. How do you advocate a better society only to give a worker pay for one, doing the work of three.

What that moniker should know that the person doing such jobs isn't cos they were willing but due to other "circumstances".
Even an average indian won't hire a guy to cook for him or a lady to drive unless maybe the highbrows when he can get a lady from his hometown or anyone willing to to do this for him (she might not be paid of course if girl is from his hometown)
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by Cantonese: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Meanwhile you cannot get a job in India as a black man.
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by meditator(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2020
)

Even if I don't like the Igbos but it is right the South East be given a chance.

And who is stopping them from contesting ?
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by rationalhuman(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2020
Same for China and Japan as well, They are Oceans of Skilled Human resources.
If you can do MATLAB simulation in excellent way, then you can get job in China, India or Japan but question is do we have any Excellent skills?

My Friend`s cousin had to go Australia to learn MATLAB, even though he learned and got good grades here in university but according to him he was just a beginner in that field, African universities neither have Tools, Good Faculties and know how to critical technologies.

So Study, Develop real skills and compete then they will accept you. I was extremely lucky in my field to do so.
And that is why i admire Japanese, Koreans, Indians, Chinese for their educational and Technological excellence and academics systems.
We can just whine, Typical Black behaviour

Cantonese:
Meanwhile you cannot get a job in India as a black man.
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by Officialgarri: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
I was wondering too o cheesy
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by tsspsolutions: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

It seems you don't know how horrible the Indians and their Lebanese and Chinese brothers are.

I worked with an Indian company. Look at the working time. 8:30am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 8:30 to 3 on Saturday. From January to December. No free Saturdays at all, in fact it's better to skip work on Monday and other week days than Saturday because they'll remove salary of two days, they claim they're paying on Sunday the only work free day.

Sometime last year, myself and a friend went to Samsung office at banex, he saw one pretty lady who works there. He liked her and the liked him too but she said no point in exchanging numbers since she barely has time. She works 8-8 Monday to Saturday. Tell me, is that life

Indians, Chinese and Lebanese have oppressed, humiliated us for so long right in our own country. I'm a witness but I can assure you what will have in stock for them is much more horrible than they are. They'll pay a HEAVY PRICE at the appropriate time.
Re: Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff by Emmanuelolu1000: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2020
I won't believe this. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 / Olusegun Obasanjo. Like Or Loathe Him, Is The Greatest Living Nigerian. / Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.