Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,875 members, 7,976,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:03 AM

I'm Dying Slowly,help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Dying Slowly,help (868 Views)

"My Cousin Who Was Fit & Healthy Now Slowly Dying" - Dr From Long Island USA / Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) / “I'm Dying, I Can’t Breathe” – Lady Cries Out On Facebook After Testing Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dying Slowly,help by Camon11: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
I dnt knw how am feeling right now, last 5weeks i got drunki nd was having sex with a girl all of a sudden my condom broke the girl notice it nd changed it, after the action i started having fears cos of the breakage. Exactly 4 days i developed sore throat and fever which went away after i took some malaria drugs, then after 3weeks the sore throat came back, exactly the 4th week i started seeing rashes on my face and chest coupled with fever and the sore throat, immediately i googled hiv symptoms and i saw all dat symptoms dat i'm having, i treated malaria nd the fever stop. So at 5th week i rushed to the hospital to do hiv test, after i was tested it came out negative but right am still with this two symptoms...sore throat and rashes... Pls i need to hear from the experts am thinking too much and i cant eat again.
plssss
Re: I'm Dying Slowly,help by XXXXTENTACION: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
God don catch wait let me call pastor righeousness89 to pray for you.
Re: I'm Dying Slowly,help by PureGoldh(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hollup......after more 14 days....Go and recheck yourself

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Slowly,help by STARGREEN(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
Op just take your mind off HIV.
You are already psychological down based on your mind set.
There's no sickness without cure if you can cure your mind. Yet, sin is bad, avoid it.
Maybe you should visit a teaching hospital for more examinations.

Yet, yes yet; sickness is not always a road to death, it comes and get healed so shall yours be.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dying Slowly,help by 4t4th(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: I'm Dying Slowly,help by AE19: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
It is well.
Re: I'm Dying Slowly,help by jhydebaba(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oga, stop beating yourself up. After all, no be you go first bang without condom. Set your mind straight, use your drugs and stop having feelings that you are HIV positive.

Go for a second test, I pray it comes out negative but if not, no problem. Just enter heart 2 heart centre for general hospital make you dey collect drugs.

Sickness Don plenty wey Don bench HIV.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Dying Slowly,help by abdul824: 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
grin
Re: I'm Dying Slowly,help by samwash(m): 12:43am On Aug 28, 2020
If I tell you waytin dey my mind, you go just die faster.
Re: I'm Dying Slowly,help by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 28, 2020
it’s best to re do the hiv test after some weeks or 3months to be safe
i wish you best of luck

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Slowly,help by Camon11: 6:35am On Aug 28, 2020
STARGREEN:
Op just take your mind off HIV.
You are already psychological down based on your mind set.
There's no sickness without cure if you can cure your mind. Yet, sin is bad, avoid it.
Maybe you should visit a teaching hospital for more examinations.

Yet, yes yet; sickness is not always a road to death, it comes and get healed so shall yours be.
Amen

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Slowly,help by Halifaxguy: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2020
Since you tested 5th weeks after exposure, I don't think you have HIV. If the text was done with the 4th gen hiv test at 4weeks after exposure 95% of the people will test positive. Find out if the test was done with the 4th gen hiv test because that looks for hiv antigen and antibiotics. Hiv antigen p24 becomes detectable in the early days of exposure to hiv from 11 to 36days before the body can start producing hiv antibiotics. Infact i can say at 5th weeks after exposure your test result is 95% conclusive. You can retest after 3 months for just peace of mind but I doubt if the result will be different. Abstinence is the best because Jehovah want you to avoid premarital sex (Acts 15:28,29)
Re: I'm Dying Slowly,help by Camon11: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2020
Halifaxguy:
Since you tested 5th weeks after exposure, I don't think you have HIV. If the text was done with the 4th gen hiv test at 4weeks after exposure 95% of the people will test positive. Find out if the test was done with the 4th gen hiv test because that looks for hiv antigen and antibiotics. Hiv antigen p24 becomes detectable in the early days of exposure to hiv from 11 to 36days before the body can start producing hiv antibiotics. Infact i can say at 5th weeks after exposure your test result is 95% conclusive. You can retest after 3 months for just peace of mind but I doubt if the result will be different. Abstinence is the best because Jehovah want you to avoid premarital sex (Acts 15:28,29)
Thank u, i wil go for another test exactly 3months i pray GOD will have mercy on me
Re: I'm Dying Slowly,help by johhbekeboh09: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Camon11:
I dnt knw how am feeling right now, last 5weeks i got drunki nd was having sex with a girl all of a sudden my condom broke the girl notice it nd changed it, after the action i started having fears cos of the breakage. Exactly 4 days i developed sore throat and fever which went away after i took some malaria drugs, then after 3weeks the sore throat came back, exactly the 4th week i started seeing rashes on my face and chest coupled with fever and the sore throat, immediately i googled hiv symptoms and i saw all dat symptoms dat i'm having, i treated malaria nd the fever stop. So at 5th week i rushed to the hospital to do hiv test, after i was tested it came out negative but right am still with this two symptoms...sore throat and rashes... Pls i need to hear from the experts am thinking too much and i cant eat again.
plssss

Test for HIV after 3months...whatever the result is conclusive
Re: I'm Dying Slowly,help by Camon11: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2020
I went to test yesterday and it came out negative but they told me to come back excaltly 3months after my exposure

(1) (Reply)

Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die / Israel Just Did A Self Holocaust With Covid Vaxx Drive / Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.