Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,236 members, 7,974,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:01 PM

*unbelievable: See Teenager That Shock Everyone With His Preaching | Early Repor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *unbelievable: See Teenager That Shock Everyone With His Preaching | Early Repor (150 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*unbelievable: See Teenager That Shock Everyone With His Preaching | Early Repor by Ogooluwa651: 2:32am On Aug 28, 2020
*Unbelievable: See Teenager That Shocks Everyone With His Preaching | Early Reporters*

A teenager seen in a viral video going around social media has shocked and got everyone talking with the way he Preached.

It's unbelievable to see a child of his age preaching the Gospel of Christ like a well trained Bishop.

Watch video below link

https://www.earlyreporters.com/unbelievable-see-teenager-that-shock-everyone-with-his-preaching/

Re: *unbelievable: See Teenager That Shock Everyone With His Preaching | Early Repor by petra1(m): 2:47am On Aug 28, 2020
Hope has come. God never lack himself a witness for every generation. I've been praying for the next generation of Christ tarries
Re: *unbelievable: See Teenager That Shock Everyone With His Preaching | Early Repor by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Jesus Christ is raising His new armies who are filled and empowered (drunk) by His Spirit (new wine)..

- "Without the Spirit of Jesus Christ the living God, you can do nothing.."
Re: *unbelievable: See Teenager That Shock Everyone With His Preaching | Early Repor by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:23am On Aug 28, 2020
God uses the foolish of this world to confound the wise...

Luke 10:21
In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

I join my Master to rejoice and thank God for doing things the way He loves to do them up til this very day.

(1) (Reply)

The Church Can Never Be Stranded – Mike Bamiloye / It Is Not Based On Feelings, But Faith. / Videos: 5 Beautiful Nigerian Worship Songs That Will Touch Your Soul On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.