Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:45 PM

Can I Do The Decking Before Setting The Ground Floor Blocks? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can I Do The Decking Before Setting The Ground Floor Blocks? (130 Views)

FIGHT!!! Woman Lifts And Slams Her Husband Heavily To The Ground (video) / Efik (from Calabar) Traditional Marriages: Setting The Records Straight / How To Build Your Vision From The Ground Up - Q&A With Bishop T.D. Jakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Do The Decking Before Setting The Ground Floor Blocks? by ChevyHeavy: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Hello all.

Just finished my German Floor and also my ground floor colums. The next stage would normally be to set up the ground floor blocks followed by the decking

BUT

I'm considering doing my decking first before inserting the ground floor blocks.

A friend advised that it is better to do it this way so that the ground floor blocks aren't made to carry the weight of the German floor.

For me, I'd rather do it this way too given that the decking can be quite expensive. And I'd rather get the decking out of the way, and then jejely be moulding and adding the blocks as God provides.

But I need to know from the construction gurus on here whether it is advisable to do the decking first before setting the ground floor blocks.

Please I'd appreciate the advice of the construction gurus in the house.
Re: Can I Do The Decking Before Setting The Ground Floor Blocks? by jaytii(f): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Pictures

(1) (Reply)

Buy Perfect Plus Size Swimwear To Flaunt Your Beautiful Curves / ‘black Panther’ Star Boseman Dies At 43 After Battle With Cancer / Cama:leave Oyedepo, Adeboye Alone Or Nigeria Is Doomed–abioye Warns Buhari(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.