Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,469 members, 7,978,535 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:59 AM

Love God The More Dearly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love God The More Dearly (193 Views)

Six Important Ways To Love God / Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love God The More Dearly by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2020
Day by day
Dear lord of the three things I pray
To see thee more clearly
Love thee more dearly
Follow thee more nearly
Day by day.

O God help me.

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Love God The More Dearly by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 02, 2020
My soul doth magnify the lord
And my spirit bless his holy name
For death could not hold him captive
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord

You reign ancient Zion king
Kadosh kadosh
You are mighty on your throne.

We bow down and worship
Yahweh.....

We bow down and worship
Yahweh

Yahweh
Yahweh
Yahweh....

Yahweh
Yahweh
Yahweh....
Re: Love God The More Dearly by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
"You reign
Oh ancient Zion's King
Kadosh, kadosh
You are mighty on your throne!" (X2)
I am always drawn to this proclaimation whenever I hear this song, or see it written somehwere.
Good to know that we have ladies here who stand up for what they believe. More grace from God to you is my wish for you!
Take care

1 Like

Re: Love God The More Dearly by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
KevUnique:
"You reign
Oh ancient Zion's King
Kadosh, kadosh
You are mighty on your throne!" (X2)
I am always drawn to this proclaimation whenever I hear this song, or see it written somehwere.
Good to know that we have ladies here who stand up for what they believe. More grace from God to you is my wish for you!
Take care

Ow.. Really? Good to know how you feel about the song. Its a very powerful worship especially when sung with an understanding of who God really is.

Amen bro.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

God Set This Man To My House / Pastor Dharius Daniels – Unbreakable Faithfulness / Check this, maybe God has answered your prayers without you knowing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.