Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,123 members, 7,922,729 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:06 PM

I’m Still Bayelsa Deputy Governor Says Seibarugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Still Bayelsa Deputy Governor Says Seibarugu (534 Views)

Bayelsa Deputy Governor Immediate Younger Brother Attacked By APC Thugs (photo) / ‘impeached’ Ondo State Deputy Governor Says He Is Still In Office / Bayelsa Deputy Governor Ebebi Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Still Bayelsa Deputy Governor Says Seibarugu by silganews(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2011
Speaking with a team of journalists at his county home, Seibarugu explained that the filing of the two applications empowers him to continue to perform his duties as the Deputy Governor of the state, stressing that he has been properly briefed by his lawyers. Read more on Bayelsa News Online [url]http://bayelsanewsonline..com/2011/02/im-still-bayelsa-deputy-governor-says.html
[/url]
Expect the real news,

(1) (Reply)

Vote: Will You Leave Nigeria's Future In The Hands Of Pdp Or Acn Or Cpc / Remember, Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi ? / A C N: Lagos Is Working! T H E D E B A T E !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.