Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,752 members, 7,898,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 04:44 PM

Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me (44486 Views)

Chidi Mike Cars Apologizes To Erica After Calling Her A Bastard / Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by adecz: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
A girl like Erica is just for
hit & run..

She is too easy to takedown &
that makes her a good candidate
as a runs girl.

As your gf, if she sees any of your
friends doing better than you, she go
begin take style dey get closer to the
guy.

We sabi this types of girls;
No young guy should take her
serious, just keep her on your list
for the occasional roll in the hay
when your steady no dey available.

Kiddwaya sef has more cultured
girls from correct background outside
this caged zoo show.

6 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
light099:
Even though I'm no fan of BBN but kid always catch my attention whenever I see his news on FP.
This kid is no doubt a great kid. He's a true Alpha blood with no apology.
In a world where a lot of men are sissies who try hard to impress their feminist masters, it's very refreshing to realize few true Alphas are still present on the face of this planet.

Maybe he would have been a sissy too if his father wasn't a billionaire. Everybody can never be the same.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:
cool

You left Laycon for this Benue demon hahahahaa go and ask tuface's baby mamas

Well Kidd is very honest and he is preparing her mind for the future heart breaks

Terry Waya wore a $200k+ USD Richard Miller RM055 tatinium white watch just for an interview about Kiddwaya with dele Momodu

Lol... na really Benue Demon cheesy grin... they don do you strong thing before...Geez...!!

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by nkwachii(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
[s]
SweetBrownCake:
Hello Folks,

So, I've got spare time on my hands and I want to use this resource to mentor 20 persons interested in content writing. Seasoned writers too can join.

There's consistent projects to work upon and a business structure that is designed to mentor persons willing to train to become proficient content writers.

It only requires your interest and willingness. So you can be a student or work and still enjoy the benefits of having a legit side hustle with stable financial returns.

Writers can earn between 18,000 and 25,000 Naira monthly depending on skill level.

I will be your mentor and guide you till you attain proficiency. It takes just a week. It's Free. So, if you're interested, send a mail to the address below :

KITTENSYELLOW@YAHOO.COM

Your training starts immediately.

Looking forward to seeing you on the otherside

Thanks
[/s]
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by nkwachii(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
[s]
Timero72:
WHO ELSE WANTS TO KNOW THE SIDE HUSTLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS?
Hi,
     My name is Israel and in this article, I am going to show you how commercial banks are making legit money from You and I each day.

But i can show you how this money can be diverted into your bank accounts if you are going to read this to the end.

It might interest you to know that for every N100 airtime you buy from your bank,they make N5.

Now let's assume your bank has 1million customers and as I am typing this,all of them buy N100 airtime.

Here is the bank's profit within 20minutes.

N5 × 1,000,000=5 million naira.

I was perplexed when I saw this figures seeing that I was enriching them every single day instead of enriching my own pocket.

Our products keep crediting your account even when you are asleep.

You have nothing to worry about because it is well registered with CAC and NCC.

It is one of the cheapest business to start now and with 5k you are good to go.

Partner with us today before registration prices goes up by calling 08038134854.
[/s]
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Mayng01(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
How is this news now?
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by ekevwe(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya has warned his love interest in the house, Erica, that loving him comes with its own risks.

According to Kiddwaya, he is a busy person and after the reality TV show, he might not have time for her.

Kiddwaya speaking to Erica early Friday morning, August 28 as they cuddled in bed said

“I just think loving a guy like me is a bit so risky.”

When Erica asked him to explain, Kiddwaya further added, “I’m all over the place.”

Erica then told Kidd that she would be busy too but that her love is based on trust.

“I’ll be busy too. I have my own life. You have yours. I can only love you if I trust you,” Erica said.

When Kidd asked her if she trusted him, Erica simply said “No.”

"Then you don’t love me. I want you to do what you want,” Kidd responded

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCofjhQBxzc

Childish talk. Girls no dey run follow who no love una, una no go hear word.

Follow sense no follow handsome and money.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by bennytrips27(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
light099:
Even though I'm no fan of BBN but kid always catch my attention whenever I see his news on FP.
In a world where a lot of men are sissies who try hard to impress their feminist masters, it's very refreshing to realize few true Alphas are still present on the face of this planet.

when ure a billionaire your alpha attitude switches on.

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by nedekid: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:
cool

You left Laycon for this Benue demon hahahahaa go and ask tuface's baby mamas

Well Kidd is very honest and he is preparing her mind for the future heart breaks

Terry Waya wore a $200k+ USD Richard Miller RM055 tatinium white watch just for an interview about Kiddwaya with dele Momodu

Meeenn I weak when I saw that watch oh. 220k usd for a watch? shocked
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by temptnow: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This relationship won't go beyond that house, they are only satisfying their sexual urge most especially Kidwaya.
He has been stylishly telling Erica not to get too attached after the show.

Erica just dey gum body but which girl wouldn't want to date a billionaire son.

Whatever happens in there stays there

Him Papa Don dey arrange wedding dress already. We go invite you

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by techmo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
nedekid:

Meeenn I weak when I saw that watch oh. 220k usd for a watch? shocked

Money dey where money dey.. many won't even know it's worth that much as it looks like toy

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by stonecoldcafe: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya has warned his love interest in
https:Bxzc

When a man talks like this, he genuinely has nothing to offer you in the long term. When men want something, they are usually direct and "to the point "

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Sixfit: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Women and their ways. Meanwhile there are numerous men who will cherish and make her feel great as a woman but she doesn't mind a man only interested in passing time with her.

I see cheap Nord 3 years login. See my Sig for contact details. If you are Short on cash i can gift u one month Premium login for free.
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by nedekid: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
BuchiPrinzy:
After Laycon must have won the 85m, Erica will start calling his number like these network providers.
Leycon I hear na son of ake, olopa, police shocked.
That according to him, his late father was a benevolent policeman, alway willing to help others, selfless etc shocked.
My question for how long was he in service with the British police and when did he retire back to Nigeria?
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Issynoni: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
Koredeeeeee:
Do you know that you can earn as much as #101,000 in a month. Xera profit program Makes this possible by simply registering *for free* and following instructions which I will give to you after you've registered.

There are less than 20 slots left on my dream on xera

Joining my team now makes you grow and sail to success.

*Registration is still free* until September 12, after this I won't be able to assist you

The opportunity will no longer be available soon

Register now :
https://xera.ng/toluwani4
how is that possible throw more light here make person no go register nonsense
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by showafrica(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
light099:

Word... I like the guy too, he is real, doesn't fake anything.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Adakintroy: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
This is how they usually sell themselves short for undeserve men and later say "all men" are cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by richnsexy25: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
light099:
I agree with u...but do u only think hes an alpha cos of the way he talks and acts bah...Kidd knows he cant be held down by one chick he met in a show...hes well aware hes got plenty money and a fine boy....Erica is a fine girl but no comparison in terms of funds at disposal...I bet u Kidd is only an alpha Male(as u suggest)cos hes got funds available...kids is done impressing everyone in that house na to catch fun he dey so...person wey say everyone account balance combined(including Ebuka and Biggie)no reach him own...he doesnt need Erica..she needs him more...if Kidd is an Alpha Male...wetin Nengi come be?..Nengi just dey wait make KiddErica ship crash...lol
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by gramfree1: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Gram Free: Lifetime opportunity
Your passport to wealth

Reach 500grams to Receive #400 000 naira!
They paid my uncle

Click my signature for signup
Signup and click on smart contract to receive your 10 grams instantly.
Watch videos get 0.1 grams each
Roll free to get between 0.1 to 100 grams hourly.

This is Real!!!!!
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Stillthebest: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
light099:

What I see here is that he sees Erica as being cheap. He knows what she wants. And him being a rich kid who has used his pocket to control females asses and holes, he has grown so much confidence over time and based on that, he feels like he doesnt have to play Hide and seek for the lady or any lady who comes cheap. He has no single respect fot the girl. Any lady who comes to his life by respecting him and reepecting herself and portrays herself in a very modest way will have the soft spot of the guy. He is actually a lover Boy but to a great lady. And that is actually hard to come by. Ladies tend to forget quickly, in their bidding to corner some money from men, that men will treat them exactly how they present themselves.

9 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by BanevsJoker(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
ntyce:
She's after the billions
She is not major, she's a miner...a gold miner.�

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by alllivesmatter(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Amaa2019:
Pastor Righteousness89, this space is for your friday sermon.

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
unah craze pass me shaaaaa
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by kiddapunk: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
light099:

he has money you fool
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Fox12(m): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
MrColdsweat:
Universities are shut down and our youths are seated at home watching this unprofitable show instead of protesting for the universities to be reopened...

Wasted generation.
U’re a chief member of this wasted Generation.
Like the Schools were shot down for no reason.FYI,we are amidst a pandemic period and we ain’t done until we are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Useless girl Rejects boyfriend's proposal in public

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj6TkC1vjSA
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by ofiko123(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Such a shame that I am not really following this BBnaija thing..
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Ategberoson(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
fans of kiddawaya will be the first to call yahoo guys out and insult the hell out of them but his father that got his wealth from Nigerians collective wealth won't be call names, rather he will be praise

Hypocrisy runs in average Nigerians blood

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) / BBNaija: Nina Had MouthAction With Miracle / BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.