Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Blackberry Or Htc? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Or Htc? (4366 Views)

How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android / Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady / Blackberry Or Nokia C6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by WackyJ1(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2011
^^^ sorry i made a mistake in my last post. I didn't even notice it until now. TCD made an excellent defense of the blackberry in that thread
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Pweety4me(f): 2:30am On Mar 01, 2011
^It's alrite smiley
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2011
Hi. Obvviously HTC makes some really swell phones but can they be used to their full potential here in nigeria? Do our networks support them? I'm really undecided between a BB or some android phone but at least I know that BB's are well supported here in nigeria. Just pay your BIS and you have full access. I don't want to be stuck with an incredible phone that I can't use.
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by WackyJ1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^^ That's the same reason i don't want to buy an iphone or any of those high end phones which can only be used to it's full potential with internet access
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Pweety4me(f): 3:26am On Mar 07, 2011
^Hmm good point. smiley
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by teddydonny: 4:41am On Apr 16, 2011
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by zackblue456: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2011
I think blackberry is batter then HTC, Blackberry is most popular mobile company. There are several blackberry models which is the good to know it. I also like the blackberry 9300pink mobile. It is fantastic mobile and it looking very cool.
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Suntemi(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2011
zackblue456:

I think blackberry is batter then HTC, Blackberry is most popular mobile company. There are several blackberry models which is the good to know it. I also like the blackberry 9300pink mobile. It is fantastic mobile and it looking very cool.

while I know HTC running android is better than any Blackberry.
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by hopeday: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2011
BB overhyped?? I will say OVER OVER HYPED! I have bought 2 of those things and not saying there are that bad, but to compare them HTC android?, a joke. Let those who say they prefer BB because they can 'reach' ppl on the go try out HTC and feed us back. Yoruba say if u've not been to other ppl's farm, u'll think ur father has the largest.

HTC is a quiet machine, a killer, not even the iphone can stand it!!!!!
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2011
Depends on the HTC model in question.
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by Suntemi(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2011
hopeday:

BB overhyped?? I will say OVER OVER HYPED! I have bought 2 of those things and not saying there are that bad, but to compare them HTC android?, a joke. Let those who say they prefer BB because they can 'reach' ppl on the go try out HTC and feed us back. Yoruba say if u've not been to other ppl's farm, u'll think your father has the largest.

HTC is a quiet machine, a killer, not even the iphone can stand it!!!!!

Why U dey lie?
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by NickJ(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2011
I have a BB 9300, internet is as fast as hell.
HTC. . . .hmmmm
Re: Blackberry Or Htc? by tomX1(m): 1:00am On Apr 28, 2011
I use both bb (curve 8900) and HTC hd7 windows mobile.
Now the curve 8900is not top of the line bb (I wish I had a storm so I could make a better comparison) but hd7 is about the highest HTC for now.
One application with which the bb thumps the HTC is the bb map. It uses GPS to help u navigate and even shows the speed u are driving at. I tried three HTC GPS navigation software and none came close.
The hd7 is also using an evolving platform so Microsoft is very cautious about file transfer (u can't use blue tooth yet And so on) Microsoft has promised updates to address this and we are already getting the updates.
That said HTC beats the bb experience by a mile and this is not just comming from me. All my friends on bb who tried the HTC are getting one. It has more apps and functionality than a bb user can dream about. The camera and video is awesome, I use my HTC as a scanner and it works great. Messaging is a breeze. My face book is directly interfaced with my address book so I can seamlessly post to face book and make calls and send SMS in the same beat. Too many applications to choose from and it multitasks like it was born to do it (it was).
I could spend a whole day and still not be done praising the hd7 but ur personal experience will be the best judge.
Finally no phone I have seen yet comes with better support for Microsoft office than widows7 phones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Use T9 As A Text Input On Your Phone? / Plum Mobile Phones Now In Nigeria... / Samsung Galaxy 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.