Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,504 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:42 PM

Would You Permit Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend's Ex Cook For Him Or Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Permit Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend's Ex Cook For Him Or Her? (228 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Permit Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend's Ex Cook For Him Or Her? by BuchiPrinzy: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2020
I have this ex that used to come to the house to cook for me on some weekends.
It happens that my girl was around one particular Sunday afternoon when my ex came to the house with foodstuffs.

Although there was no physical fight engaged, my girlfriend excused that she's going out to look for fruits to buy, that's how I waited till my ex finished cooking, stayed a while before leaving.

Do you know that my girl left and threatened to break up if I don't stop that.

So, what do you guys have to say?
Re: Would You Permit Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend's Ex Cook For Him Or Her? by GerraMeh74(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2020
Never..... Na from cooking, smooching go start..
Re: Would You Permit Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend's Ex Cook For Him Or Her? by BuchiPrinzy: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Never..... Na from cooking, smooching go start..
Not all cases.
Re: Would You Permit Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend's Ex Cook For Him Or Her? by GerraMeh74(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
BuchiPrinzy:

Not all cases.
In almost all the cases...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Only Take One Trial For You To Believe In Kondomax / I Posted Two Things In This Thread. / Stretch Marks: Causes, Prevention And Natural Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.