Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer (28362 Views)

Chelsea Sign Malang Sarr On A Free Transfer / Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli / "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by jericco1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
KTBFFH
Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by londonderry2: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wawu
Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Finnese001: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Okay
Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Decimus: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
why old man na, Frank?
Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Now it's time to go for that little magician in Germany and the dream will be complete. What a time to be a Chelsea fan. As for my fellow fans, I believe we will definitely do better than last season but do not expect too much, as everything good takes time. We are building for the future. Ktbffh

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Soleye24(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
lampard might end up not performing. Just check mourinho's stay in Madrid.
Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Angelfrost(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Chelsea is doing quite well this transfer market, and it seems the quality of players seem more attracted to them than other top 6 clubs... This shows they believe the club has the makings of a formidable title contender and winner!!! Kudos to them once again... I hope and pray these transfers translate to better football next season!!! Anything less, would mean Lampard getting axed!!!... Come to think of it, Lampard could actually win the EPL title as a player and as a coach of the same club!!! Great times ahead!!!

As for United... May y'all achieve your lowly ambition of finishing top 4 and retaining another UCL shot!!! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by fujirice: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
daddytime:
A good experienced deal.

As an Arsenal fan, I would have preferred him to Luiz.
Don’t worry, when we are done with him, we’ll send him your way maybe at 40 grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Anaerobi(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
My respect for this man grew few seasons ago when Costa was in Chelsea and D. Luiz was in PSG...
after so many clashes between Costa and Luiz, Thiago Silva held Costa and talked to him... what he told him I can't tell. but instantly Costa calm down. Right from that day I just love the guy...
He is a leader. I won't mind if he takes the Capitan barn for the main time....
welcome to Chelsea.... pride of London.

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Decimus: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Angelfrost:
Chelsea is doing quite well this transfer market, and it seems the quality of players seem more attracted to them than other top 6 clubs... This shows they believe the club has the makings of a formidable title contender and winner!!! Kudos to them once again... I hope and pray these transfers translate to better football next season!!! Anything less, would mean Lampard getting axed!!!... Come to think of it, Lampard could actually win the EPL title as a player and as a coach of the same club!!! Great times ahead!!!

As for United... May y'all achieve your lowly ambition of finishing top 4 and retaining another UCL shot!!! grin

Won't Arsenal beat Liverpool tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Angelfrost(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
JhayJoe:
Meanwhile Manchester United is still being linked to Jaden Sancho.......... grin grin grin

Linked??! Nah... I believe they have turned their attention to one average winger in Bournemouth!!! Brooks or something!!! grin

Next season will be quite interesting!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Jonasbadoo2(f): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
5 down, 2 more to go #Announce_Havertz_next KTBFFH
Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Angelfrost(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Decimus:

Won't Arsenal beat Liverpool tomorrow?

Community shield is tomorrow??! Wow... Time flies o!!! shocked

Well... That game would be hard to read. Liverpool will likely not come in strong with a full first team.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Decimus: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Anaerobi:
My respect for this man grew few seasons ago when Costa was in Chelsea and D. Luiz was in PSG...
after so many clashes between Costa and Luiz, Thiago Silva held Costa and talked to him... what he told him I can't tell. but instantly Costa calm down. Right from that day I just love the guy...
He is a leader. I won't mind if he takes the Capitan barn for the main time....
welcome to Chelsea.... pride of London.

He's a leader. But Cèsar is our captain anyday anytime. But he's welcome to be the Vice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Kharol1234: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Chealsea wan win premier League ooo

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Angelfrost(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
mdchikezie:
CHELSEA ARE TIDING SQUAD, AND MANU ARE BUSY SIGNING AUTHOGRAGHS AND MAGUIRE COURT PAPERS

Man United has debts to settle... Leave them be!!!

Besides, Ole is not a title winning coach! He is merely there to keep them in top 6 with average players, till their finance is sorted out...

When United is ready to start winning titles, they know exactly what to do!!! My 2 cents!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Pascal181: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Glory Glory Glory Chelsea. Meanwhile I heard one English club's captain stole and is being detained in Greece[code][/code]

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Decimus: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Community shield is tomorrow??! Wow... Time flies o!!! shocked

Well... That game would be hard to read. Liverpool will likely not come in strong with a full first team.
I just have the feeling that Arsenal will win.
Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by orlee: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Please Guys I'm In Need Of An Existing K.C Gaming Shop (bet9ja) Up For Sale by orlee: 1:05pm
Please I'm in need of a betshop. In case anyone has any or know of any that is duly up for sale.kindly leave a message and I will get back to you.. than' you all

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by mdchikezie(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Man United has debts to settle... Leave them be!!!

Besides, Ole is not a title winning coach! He is merely there to keep them in top 6 with average players, till their finance is sorted out...

When United is ready to start winning titles, they know exactly what to do!!! My 2 cents!!!

WHAT DEBTS IS THAT?
Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Komu1048(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
5 down, 2 more to go
#Announce_Havertz_next
KTBFFH

Pls what’s the meaning of ktbffh
Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Angelfrost(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Decimus:

I just have the feeling that Arsenal will win.

That won't be bad for Arteta... I rate him far above Ole, Lampard, and most other young coaches in England!!! He has tactical sense!!!

He would do a better job with this new Chelsea than Lampard, and even better with United than that confused Norwegian!!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by DTaj: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Chelsea just signed a 36-YEAR OLD defender, Thiago Silva! However, when Arsenal signed a 32-year old forward, Willian, embittered Chelsea fans mocked Arsenal for signing an 'old player'!

Hypocrites!!! LOL.

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by logon599: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nice.
Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Jonasbadoo2(f): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Komu1048:

Pls what’s the meaning of ktbffh
Keep The Blue Flag Flying High

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lol... Old skool
Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Angelfrost(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
mdchikezie:

WHAT DEBTS IS THAT?

Google it sir... United is neck deep in debts worth over half a Billion Euros... It won't have been so bad if they were winning top silverware, and selling more players!!!
Re: Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer by Anaerobi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Decimus:

He's a leader. But Cèsar is our captain anyday anytime. But he's welcome to be the Vice.
Yes you are right.... Silva is just good... a true leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' / Nigeria Vs. Libya: Super Eagles’ Possible Starting 11 / 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.