Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Have You Ever Had To Deal With Pulling Funds for A Start-up? Share ur Experience - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Ever Had To Deal With Pulling Funds for A Start-up? Share ur Experience (244 Views)

How Can I Be Rich With 10 Million As A Start Up? / This Secret System Is Pulling In Massive Income! / Share Ur Experience..have Ur Expectations Been Met On D Investment/biz Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had To Deal With Pulling Funds for A Start-up? Share ur Experience by Ade3131: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dear fellow Nairalanders,

For some months now, I've been fine-tuning this wonderful business idea of mine and I have spoken with a few relatives who have superior wholistic understanding about life and business. Quite interesting some of them have offered to help in different capacity because everything about the business looks dope on paper and hopefully if we cross all our T(s) and dot all our I(s), we're sure to be the next big thing to happen in a time of global economic distress.

However, we're currently at the post-ideation stage but faced with the realities every start-up or entrepreneuer faces - i.e accessibility to funds/investors. From our estimate, we're looking at pulling funds in the region of 6 million Naira with an expectation to break even within the 3rd quarter after going live. The said capital will cover for the major assets of the company. A good user friendly website and a cross platform mobile App that will function on both iOS and Android. A medium sized office space (at least, a 3 Bedroom size apartment around Yaba), internet subscription for 1 year, workstations and source of steady electricity. Not to forget, there's also some legal requirements to be met and we hope to kickstart with a minimum of 5 back-end staffs and 10 marketing executives. In addition, we're looking at newspaper publication and radio adverts as a means of creating good brand awareness. We also plan to take our awareness campaign to some major markets and public places across the country.

Our growth projection for the next 3 years stretches beyond the borders of this country to 5 major emerging markets in Africa with the sole aim of changing the narratives for transborder trade on the continent.

Now the major purpose of this thread:

Have you ever had issues with raising capital or startup funds for business? If Yes, how did you went about it? I've thought of discussing this wonderful opportunity with some of my wealthy friends but then again, there's this fear of one's idea being stolen. More reason why I didn't mention what the business is all about in this write-up.

Let's discuss business at its very preeminence stage down to it full maturity. I look forward to reading from you guys.

@Seun and Lala, plz help push this to the promise land.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Deal With Pulling Funds for A Start-up? Share ur Experience by oyekanwahab(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
SAME PROBLEM HERE, LOOKING FOR START UP CAPITAL

(1) (Reply)

Forex: Alternative Ways Of Earning Income In Dwindling Local Currency? / Unlimited Passive Income For 65 Days / Where To Sell Ur Old Instagram Followers With Less Or No Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.